Interview Preparation — Recruiter/Employer (Essay Sample)
Option #2: Interview Preparation—Recruiter/Employer
For the Module 6 Critical Thinking assignment, prepare an interview for a real or fictitious position for which you are hiring. Write a 2-3 page referenced paper addressing the following questions:
How will you structure the interview?
What characteristics will you assess in the interview?
What are three interview questions you will ask?
What are you hoping to learn by the candidate's answers to those three questions?
How will you evaluate candidates' answers?
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
2-3 pages in length, not including title page or reference page; and,
Be formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA guidelines, including a title and reference page.
First I will give a brief background description of the company and outline the job responsibilities. This will give the candidate an opportunity to decide whether he wants to work in our company and design his answers. Secondly, we will move to the questions section where the applicant will be asked questions and provide answers at individual question level. Finally, the applicant will be given an opportunity to ask questions which he needs clarification.
* Communication skills. This will allow me to gain an understanding of how the applicant will be communicating with his colleagues at the company.
* Attitude. This will allow me to gain an understanding whether the applicant understands our culture and is willing to work with us.
* Teamwork. This will allow me to know whether the applicant will can work well with our team on projects when a need arises.
* Flexibility. This will allow me know whether the applicant can adapt to new circumstances and be in a position to handle unforeseen circumstances.
* Dependability. Will the applicant be reliable to our company?
* Integrity. Will the applicant conduct the business in an ethical manner?
* Creativity. Will the applicant apply his skills to different situations and solve unexpected problems that arise with confidence and easiness?
* Intelligence. Will the applicant acquire and apply new knowledge and skills?
- Nursing Schedule: Will It Need To Hire Additional Nurses?Description: Riverview can consider hiring a full-time nurse instead of allowing Mary and Jane to work part-time. In some circumstances, however, Riverview may consider their request and agree to this proposal, but that's only possible when there is an emergency situation....2 pages/≈550 words | 1 Source | APA | Management | Essay |
- Military Leadership, Operations, and ManagementDescription: The military is tasked with the role of ensuring national security while at the same time the military is required to meet a wide range of missions such as deterring terrorism, combating chief convectional conflicts....4 pages/≈1100 words | 4 Sources | APA | Management | Essay |
- Conflicts In The Workplace - Managing ConflictDescription: Conflict often occurs in the workplace when we are asked to meet short deadlines or have to collaborate with multiple employees to accomplish a particular task....1 page/≈275 words | 2 Sources | APA | Management | Essay |