1 page/≈275 words
Literature & Language
Make An Informative Speech: Types of Learning Styles (Essay Sample)
TYPES OF LEARNING STYLE
Title: TYPES OF LEARNING STYLES
General Purpose: To inform
Specific Purpose: To inform the audience on various types of learning styles
Time: 5 minutes
â€¢ The term types of learning styles can be described as the different ways used by learners to get new information.
â€¢ An individual's style can be described as the most preferential way used by a student to get, comprehend and learn new things. These learning styles are usually assumed to be acquired through preferences that are mainly adaptable either at the will of every individual or changes in circumstances (Kolb,2005).
Every individual's learning style has a great influence on that pers...
Get the Whole Paper!
Not exactly what you need?
Do you need a custom essay? Order right now:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Physician assisted suicide Essays
- Ethnography Essays
- Dance Essays
- Depression Essays
- Conflict Essays
- Scientific Essays
- Human rights Essays
- Career Essays
- A rose for emily Essays
- Personal experiences Essays
- Things fall apart Essays
- Abraham lincoln Essays
- Heart of darkness Essays
- Suicide Essays
- Fast food Essays
- Short story Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to learning styles:
- Formal Sentence Outline: Life Experience that Affect the Adult LearnersDescription: Different institutions find it challenging in coming to good times with the element of adult learning. Returning to school as a mature adult one of challenges...2 pages/≈550 words | 4 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Types of learning Styles Like visual and AuditoryDescription: The simplest way of describing learning styles by saying that they are various methods used when learning or during the process of understanding new information...1 page/≈275 words | 3 Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Speech Presentation |
- Leadership Styles: Are you a Transformation, Transactional or Charismatic Leader?Description: Leadership in the article has been defined as ˜the process of influencing and organizing a group in order to accomplish the goals of that group...1 page/≈275 words | 1 Source | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |