Child Abuse Identification Paper. Physical Abuse. Child Sexual Abuse (Essay Sample)
Please read chapter 10 from the book. Also please read the power point. Please use references and citations from the textbook and online resources.
Detail see the document called "Child Abuse Identification Paper."
For the 10 examples you can look at this website to get some ideas, https://ocfs(dot)ny(dot)gov/main/
This paper doesn't have to be essay form.
Child Abuse Identification
Categories of Abuse and Neglect
A detailed definition and description according to New York Laws;
Physical child abuse is any bodily or emotional harm inflicted by a custodian either intentionally or recklessly. Such conduct includes; slapping, hitting, kicking, biting, choking, smothering, shoving, dragging, throwing, punching, shaking, burning, cutting or the use of corporal punishment.
Examples in this category:
* 5-year-old Tamika Greene was whipped with electric cord forced to overeat until she threw up. She was later poisoned by her father CITATION Sel87 \l 1033 (Raab, 1987).
* Four-year-old Julian Shamoon died after he was beaten with broomstick for interrupting a chess game CITATION Sel87 \l 1033 (Raab, 1987).
Child Sexual Abuse
Child sex abuse is any sexual involvement between an adult and a child, including fondling,
exhibitionism, rape, incest, child pornography, and prostitution. Such acts are considered abusive
regardless of whether or not the child agreed to participate. This definition assumes that a child is unable to make a rational decision or may not be able to reduce because of adult pressure.
ect is very hard to recognize and therefore many states haven’t formally recognized it or formally defined it in th
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to child abuse:
- How did the Urban Experience of Chinese Women Change overTime?Description: The Chinese have undergone changes, both drastic and gradual over time to achieve social and economic development. Specifically, the Chinese urban woman has had various experiences aligned with the changes in the economy and society as a whole. ...10 pages/≈2750 words | 5 Sources | MLA | History | Research Paper |
- Abuse of Migrant Domestic Workers Life Sciences EssayDescription: With the days of slavery in the past and no more forced labor, the working relationships between employees and their bosses are now better. Workers have rights to good working conditions, and those rights are not only under the protection of by international laws but also the individual constitution ...4 pages/≈1100 words | 4 Sources | APA | Life Sciences | Essay |
- What is the Image you have of a Child Acquiring First Language?Description: For this assignment, I selected two participants to answer the qualitative question. The first participant was Rose, a 23-year-old female, and the type of interaction she had with a child was as a parent. ...1 page/≈275 words | 2 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |