Creating a Culture of Innovation Business & Marketing Essay (Essay Sample)
Write a three to five (3-5) page paper in which you:
Describe the characteristics of the people you would want working at your company, in relation to the culture you are trying to cultivate.
Identify two (2) leadership qualities you would look for in employees. What does their background and previous experience look like?
Discuss your company’s organizational culture. What are the ways you can help ensure that the company’s culture fosters creativity and innovation among employees?
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
This course requires use of new Strayer Writing Standards (SWS) . The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Explain the principal theories and the various approaches to management that have evolved over time and their application to current management situations.
Assess how various leadership styles fit cultural differences and effectively operate in global markets.
Describe control systems that can improve a firm’s operations and facilitate change.
Use technology and information resources to research issues in management concepts.
Write clearly and concisely about management concepts using proper writing mechanics.
CREATING A CULTURE OF INNOVATION
Creating a Culture of Innovation
Employees evaluate and form opinions concerning their leaders in their organization like employers evaluate the employees. Without a strong leader, employees leave for better environments thereby harming the business.
1. The features of people I would like working at my firm in the culture I am cultivating would include several things. First, I would like the employees to be very ambitious (McKee, Kemp, & Spence, 2012). When they are motivated to triumph, they shall achieve a lot. The environment I am trying to cultivate is fun and adventurous. This means the employees should have the same features. Confidence while working means thoughts as well as suggestions alters the mindset of others. Further, being hardworking and diligent creates a positive environment and encourages others to work hard. Being open-minded would offer thoughts and suggestions to others as abstracts. Employees often need to look at concepts from other perspectives.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Racial discrimination Essays
- Sociological imagination Essays
- Feminist Essays
- Industrial revolution Essays
- Culture Essays
- Drunk driving Essays
- Cell phone Essays
- Art Essays
- Sociology Essays
- Capital punishment Essays
- Imperialism Essays
- Childhood obesity Essays
- Nursing career Essays
- Physician assisted suicide Essays
- Ethnography Essays
- Dance Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to culture essays:
- Evaluating Culture From the Nursing Perspective Health, Medicine EssayDescription: In 1980, Poland had the utmost rate of smoking globally. For example, almost three-quarters of the men between the ages of 25 and 60 years smoked daily. However, with time, there was change in the culture of smoking in the country. These changes occurred as a result of significant planning...1 page/≈275 words | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- Uganda. Uganda’s Culture and Art. History Assignment.Description: Colonial impact on art and culture influences several activities such as schooling and languages taught in schools. The British colony introduced cotton as the main cash crop, and Christianity turned Buganda’s from worshipping their initial and ancestral gods....3 pages/≈825 words | APA | History | Essay |
- The Merging and Unifying Cultures of 2 companies Management EssayDescription: Marriott International Inc. is a multinational diversified hospitality corporation based in the United States. The company franchises a significant number of hotels and lodging services in various parts of the world. Its headquarters are in Bethesda, Maryland, in America (Business Strategy Hub, 2020)...3 pages/≈825 words | Other | Management | Essay |