Social Behavior in Popular Culture. Literature & Language Essay (Essay Sample)
So this one is the final draft for the order #00107863 you wrote for me. All the files are the same as order #00107863. There are some comments about the draft:
- The thesis wasn't clear enough, the readers weren't sure what or where was the thesis.
- include more transition sentences at the beginning and end of paragraphs.
- add a little more to the conclusion paragraph.
I hope you can work on that. Thank you.
Social Behavior in Popular Culture
The current events, notably the ongoing global Pandemic, sharpen the focus on Barbara Ehrenreich's book "Bright-sided: How positive thinking is undermining America.” The book highlights how positive psychology has deluded Americans. She states that positive thinking is making Americans ignore the harsh realities of the world today. This psychology is making the American society fall apart. Comparing this text with Olivia Goldhill's "Trump supporters are living in a reality shaped by television" and Lilliana Mason's “Why are Americans so angry this election” will bring to light the relevancy of her text in the middle of a pandemic. A bright faced mentality is hurting America’s efforts to fight the Pandemic and so people should adopt a realistic mindset.
Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, the dangers of a positive psychology have been exposed. America, despite its advanced healthcare system and technologies, leads the world in global infections and deaths. This situation can be attributed to the prevailing American psychology when the virus first broke out in China. Comments from leading figures from various sectors have dismissed the severity of the virus. groups have differen
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to culture essays:
- Creating a Culture of Innovation for a Startup Company. Management EssayDescription: Technology has become a part of lifestyle among man societies. Systems made from technology can now process, understand and develop solutions to the psychosocial problems affecting people....3 pages/≈825 words | Other | Management | Essay |
- CultureCulture. Coca Cola. Business & Marketing AssignmentDescription: Coca Cola is the largest of all beverage companies in the world. Its headquarters are located in Atlanta, Georgia, USA (Tseng et al., 2018). Currently, the company generates revenues of up to 30 billion dollars annually ...3 pages/≈825 words | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- Culture and Caring Theories Health, Medicine, Nursing EssayDescription: Madeleine Leininger proposed the Cultural Care Theory or the Transcultural Nursing Theory. In her explanation, she discussed that nursing and healthcare practices and beliefs may be better understood if the health provider understands the values of various cultures (Giger & Haddad, 2020)....1 page/≈275 words | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |