Culture And Politics Of The Ancient Near East (Annotated Bibliography Sample)
The essay is related to my final paper, I gonna need the same person to work on it later.
Final Topic is How politic impact Early Asian Art
Need 5 Sources related to the final topic "How politic impact Early Asian Art" and then:
1. Cite the source according to the Chicago Manual of Style Guidelines (Ex. Cahill, James. Parting at the Shore: Chinese Painting of the Early and Middle Ming Dynasty, 1368-1580. New York and Tokyo: John Weatherhill, 1978.)
2. Summarize the source (approx. 100 words) using your own words.
3. In 1-2 sentences, explain why this source is relevant to your topic.
ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY ASSIGNMENT
Bozeman, Adda B. Politics and culture in international history: from the ancient Near East to the opening of the modern age. Routledge, 2017.
This source gives an explanation of culture and politics with special attention given to the ancient Near East, which forms part of the larger Asian continent. Imperatively, the authors give an assessment of politics, art, and culture. The existing relationship between politics and art is clearly depicted in the book. For instance, the authors restate that there has been a looming conflict upon the interaction of politics, art as well as culture in the Asian continent. Notably, there has been a sufficient paradigm shift in Asian art due to the adoption of reformist ideologies by politicians. Some politicians still advocate for the rebuttal of western culture influence in Asian art so that Asians can maintain the authenticity of their arts and cultural practices.
This source is relevant to the topic study in that it clearly explains the role played by politics in shaping the art industry in the Near East. Moreover, a background study of the ancient art in Asia discussed in this source in comparison to modern art is significant in drawing relevant conclusions for my topic.
Demos, T. J. "Contemporary Art and the Politics of Ecology: An Introduction." Third Text 27, no. 1 (2013): 1-9.
Demos (2013) discusses in detail how contemporary art has been influenced by ecological political factors. The author gives the criticisms that are tailored towards art industry. The use of art to demonstrate criticism in different areas like politics and social interactions to critic uncouth behaviors like racism and gender biases in Asia is well addressed in this article. Despite being used in constructive criticism, Demos underscores the significance of contemporary art in shaping morals and ethics, especially in politics. The interaction of politic
- Culture And Politics Of The Ancient Near EastDescription: This source is relevant to the topic study in that it clearly explains the role played by politics in shaping the art industry in the Near East....2 pages/≈550 words | 5 Sources | Chicago | Visual & Performing Arts | Annotated Bibliography |
- How Yohji Yamamoto Transfers His Thoughts In His Traditional Designs?Description: This research paper presents annotated bibliography to review the messages of Yohji Yamamoto through his designs. The paper focuses on the influential designs by Yohji Yamamoto and how he transfers his thoughts in his designs to make unique concepts that differ from the traditional designers....2 pages/≈550 words | 8 Sources | Chicago | Visual & Performing Arts | Annotated Bibliography |