Telehealth. Health, Medicine, Nursing Research Proposal (Research Proposal Sample)
Throughout this course you will be developing a formal, evidence-based practice proposal.
The proposal is the plan for an evidence-based practice project designed to address a problem, issue, or concern in the professional work setting. Although several types of evidence can be used to support a proposed solution, a sufficient and compelling base of support from valid research studies is required as the major component of that evidence. Proposals are submitted in a format suitable for obtaining formal approval in the work setting. Proposals will vary in length depending upon the problem or issue addressed, but they should be between 3,500 and 5,000 words. The cover sheet, abstract, references page, and appendices are not included in the word count.
Section headings and letters for each section component are required. Responses are addressed in narrative form in relation to that number. Evaluation of the proposal in all sections is based upon the extent to which the depth of content reflects graduate-level critical-thinking skills.
This project contains six formal sections:
Section A: Problem Description See order 0068048
Section B: Literature Support See order 0068337
Section C: Solution Description See order 0068618
Section D: Change Model See order 0068894
Section E: Implementation Plan See order 0068896
Section F: Evaluation of Process See order 0069089
Each section (A-F, to be completed in Topics 1-5) will be submitted as separate assignments so your instructor can provide feedback for revision (refer to each Topic for specific assignments).
The final paper will consist of the completed project (with revisions to all sections), title page, abstract, reference list, and appendices. Appendices will include a conceptual model for the project, handouts, data and evaluation collection tools, a budget, a timeline, resource lists, and approval forms.
Refer to the "EBP Implementation Plan Guide, the "Evidence-Based Practice Project Proposal Format," and the "Evidence-Based Practice Project Student Example" as tools for developing your proposal.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is required for the final paper.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
The increasing need for improved healthcare services has prompted for several strategies aimed at improving healthcare services with the objective of achieving quality healthcare, achieving positive patient outcomes within the shortest time possible, reducing the costs of healthcare, decreasing cases of medical errors and also ensuring safety of the healthcare providers. Telehealth has been among the most common trends in the healthcare service delivery whose implementation in healthcare organization has come along with several benefits. The aim of this project is to explore telehealth as evidence based project to improve healthcare service delivery in healthcare organization. The first section has focused on understanding the need of telehealth in a healthcare organization. The second section is the literature research on research materials published on the successes and need for telehealth. The third section is the telehealth solution described in detail. The fourth section discusses the telehealth change model in an organization. The fifth section is the best approach of implementing a teleheatlth plan in an organization. The last section focuses on how well to evaluate telehealth to ascertain its successes against its implementation objectives and goals in a healthcare organization.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Global warming Essays
- Religion Essays
- Gay marriage Essays
- Police brutality Essays
- Love Essays
- Animal testing Essays
- Obesity in america Essays
- World war 1 Essays
- Martin luther king Essays
- Minimum wage Essays
- Technology Essays
- Stereotyping Essays
- Dream Essays
- Civil war Essays
- Child abuse Essays
- Climate change Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to modest proposal:
- The challenge Chinese adults English language learners facing is English as second languageDescription: The ability to communicate effectively in the English language is essential for immigrants living abroad; however, immigrants find it difficult to communicate in an unfamiliar culture and language....4 pages/≈1100 words | 10 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Thesis Proposal |
- Problem Proposal and Annotated BibliographyDescription: In an office environment, once information is dispersed, specific actions occur based on the communications. One communication problem that occurs in the workplace is a lack of follow-through....1 page/≈275 words | 3 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- International Plastics, Inc. Integrating E-CommerceDescription: E-commerce corresponds to the utilization of internet for carrying out business transactions (Laudon&Traver, 2013). These transactions typically encompass the exchange of the value across the individual and organizational boundaries in returns of services as well as goods. ...3 pages/≈825 words | 2 Sources | APA | IT & Computer Science | Research Proposal |