IRB Forms: Dealing with Different Types of Mental Illnesses Their Effects on Mental Health Workers (Research Proposal Sample)
THIS IS SPECIFICALLY FOR THE WRITER OF MY DISSERTATION PROPOSAL. PLEASE REVIEW, FILL OUT THE FOLLOWING FORMS AND RETURN ACCORDINGLY
Dealing with Different Types of Mental Illnesses: Their Effects on Mental Health Workers
Case Number: ______________________
Heart Rate before test: __________________
Heart Rate after test: __________________
Start time: _________________
* Restricted participant demographic data
Main Profession (e.g. Psychiatrist): _________________________
Years in practice: ________________
* Past/recent experience in dealing with deeply stressed patients
Ї Most recent
н When was your most recent experience of dealing with a вЂњdeeply stressedвЂќ patient?
н Is this situation any different from any other situations?
н How did you handle the situation?
н Did the situation required any alternative strategies in dealing with this particular patient?
Ї v. How did the patient react with the treatment tha
- Introduction and Literature Search: Smoking CessationDescription: According to CDC, smoking causes more deaths in one year that, illegal drug abuse, HIV, alcohol use, motor vehicle injuries firearm related injuries combined ...4 pages/≈1100 words | 15 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Research Proposal |
- Congestive Heart Failure: Literature Review (HLT-490V)Description: What are some examples of morbidity, mortality, and rate of incidence or rate of occurrence in the general population? Does article support your proposed change...7 pages/≈1925 words | 8 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Research Proposal |
- Constructing the Written Evidence-Based Proposal (NRS-441V)Description: NRS-441V Capstone Project: Constructing the Written Evidence-Based Proposal Health and Medicine Research Proposal...20 pages/≈5500 words | No Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Research Proposal |