IRB Forms: Dealing with Different Types of Mental Illnesses Their Effects on Mental Health Workers (Research Proposal Sample)
THIS IS SPECIFICALLY FOR THE WRITER OF MY DISSERTATION PROPOSAL. PLEASE REVIEW, FILL OUT THE FOLLOWING FORMS AND RETURN ACCORDINGLY
Dealing with Different Types of Mental Illnesses: Their Effects on Mental Health Workers
Case Number: ______________________
Heart Rate before test: __________________
Heart Rate after test: __________________
Start time: _________________
* Restricted participant demographic data
Main Profession (e.g. Psychiatrist): _________________________
Years in practice: ________________
* Past/recent experience in dealing with deeply stressed patients
Ї Most recent
н When was your most recent experience of dealing with a вЂњdeeply stressedвЂќ patient?
н Is this situation any different from any other situations?
н How did you handle the situation?
н Did the situation required any alternative strategies in dealing with this particular patient?
Ї v. How did the patient react with the treatment tha
- Introduction and Literature Search: Smoking CessationDescription: According to CDC, smoking causes more deaths in one year that, illegal drug abuse, HIV, alcohol use, motor vehicle injuries firearm related injuries combined ...4 pages/≈1100 words | 15 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Research Proposal |
- Increase Cost of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary DiseaseDescription: Discuss methods to evaluate the effectiveness of your proposed solution. Describe what your projected outcomes will be and what variables will be assessed....6 pages/≈1650 words | 15 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Research Proposal |
- Proposed Solution, Implementation, and Evaluation ResearchDescription: Description of implementation logistics. (When and how will the change be integrated into the current organizational structure, culture, and workflow? ...8 pages/≈2200 words | 8 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Research Proposal |