IRB Forms: Dealing with Different Types of Mental Illnesses Their Effects on Mental Health Workers (Research Proposal Sample)
THIS IS SPECIFICALLY FOR THE WRITER OF MY DISSERTATION PROPOSAL. PLEASE REVIEW, FILL OUT THE FOLLOWING FORMS AND RETURN ACCORDINGLY
Dealing with Different Types of Mental Illnesses: Their Effects on Mental Health Workers
Case Number: ______________________
Heart Rate before test: __________________
Heart Rate after test: __________________
Start time: _________________
* Restricted participant demographic data
Main Profession (e.g. Psychiatrist): _________________________
Years in practice: ________________
* Past/recent experience in dealing with deeply stressed patients
Ї Most recent
н When was your most recent experience of dealing with a вЂњdeeply stressedвЂќ patient?
н Is this situation any different from any other situations?
н How did you handle the situation?
н Did the situation required any alternative strategies in dealing with this particular patient?
Ї v. How did the patient react with the treatment tha
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to heart of darkness:
- Cardiomyopathy and Congestive Heart Failure Case AssignmentDescription: Patients with heart failures around the world need special care from multiple specialties for instance electrophysiologists who specialize in arrhythmia...2 pages/≈550 words | 3 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- Obesity in America: How Obesity Affects Peoples HealthDescription: First of all, being obese makes one susceptible to heart diseases, stroke, diabetes, cancers as well as high blood pressure...1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- Writing Assignment Application: Describe Fear of CrimeDescription: Share an insight about whether media should be responsible or not for the portrayal of crime as it relates to public fear of crime....2 pages/≈550 words | 4 Sources | APA | Social Sciences | Essay |