IRB Forms: Dealing with Different Types of Mental Illnesses Their Effects on Mental Health Workers (Research Proposal Sample)
THIS IS SPECIFICALLY FOR THE WRITER OF MY DISSERTATION PROPOSAL. PLEASE REVIEW, FILL OUT THE FOLLOWING FORMS AND RETURN ACCORDINGLY
Dealing with Different Types of Mental Illnesses: Their Effects on Mental Health Workers
Case Number: ______________________
Heart Rate before test: __________________
Heart Rate after test: __________________
Start time: _________________
* Restricted participant demographic data
Main Profession (e.g. Psychiatrist): _________________________
Years in practice: ________________
* Past/recent experience in dealing with deeply stressed patients
Ї Most recent
н When was your most recent experience of dealing with a вЂњdeeply stressedвЂќ patient?
н Is this situation any different from any other situations?
н How did you handle the situation?
н Did the situation required any alternative strategies in dealing with this particular patient?
Ї v. How did the patient react with the treatment tha
- Congestive Heart Failure: Literature Review (HLT-490V)Description: What are some examples of morbidity, mortality, and rate of incidence or rate of occurrence in the general population? Does article support your proposed change...7 pages/≈1925 words| 8 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Research Proposal |
- Developing a Shared Vision: Communication, Collaboration, and Teamwork in DepartmentDescription: Describe impact of these issues on your department. Describe how improved communication, collaboration, and teamwork can improve conditions in your department....4 pages/≈1100 words| 6 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Research Proposal |
- The Cost of Health CareDescription: The problem of high costs in health care in America started way back in the mid-1960s when close to 40 percent of the America’s elderly populace lived below the poverty line...3 pages/≈825 words| 5 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Research Proposal |