Constructing the Written Evidence-Based Proposal (NRS-441V) (Research Proposal Sample)
Combine all elements completed in previous weeks (Topics 1-4) into one cohesive evidence-based proposal.Include a title page, abstract, problem statement, conclusion, reference section, and appendices (if tables, graphs, surveys, diagrams, etc. are created from tools required in Topic 4).Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines. **The assignment and literature research that has been done in previous weeks is to be used to complete this assignment. The topic is on spiritual assessment and if patients who have a strong spiritual/faith cope better with pain and illness. I will attach the paper on the problem, the implementation plan, evaluation plan, and review of literature that is to be used is in my previous orders. I will also attach a guideline to use to put all of these pieces together.
NRS-441V: Capstone Project
Use the headings listed below and ensure that your papers contain the needed information for each section.
a) Length is between 250-450 words.
b) Presents a complete, concise overview of all phases of the proposed project
c) Addresses a problem or issue related to patient care quality
d) References appropriate evidence-based literature; identifies at least one evidence-based solution that may resolve the problem or issue.
2) Problem Description
3) Solution Description
4) Implementation Plan
5) Evaluation Plan
6) Dissemination Plan
7) Review of Literature
8) Appendices if there are graphs/diagrams
9) APA Style/Mechanics
10) APA format is used consistently in the proposal for the cover page, page header, margins, in-text citations, double-spacing, font size, and reference page.
a) Style is consistent with that expected of a formal project proposal.
b) The highest levels of evidence are used. (Note: Information from Web sites is not considered a professional reference source.)
c) At least 15 professional references (e.g., books, journal articles) are used to develop the proposal.
d) At least eight references are peer-reviewed and from quantitative or qualitative research study reports.
e) Text is free of grammatical, punctuation, typographical, and word-usage errors.
f) Project proposal is within word length requirements.
Constructing the Written Evidence-Based Proposal
The need to provide holistic care has gained interest in health care circles, with spirituality assessment being integrated into healthcare. Positive forms of religious coping influence adjustment to persistent pain and lead to better physical and mental health. Even though, it is difficult to integrate spirituality in health care, evidence- based practice will likely improve prospects of spiritual care in pain management. Hence, there is a need to implement changes in healthcare settings through educating healthcare providers and sensitizing them on the efficacy of spiritual care. Nurses are not obligated to carry out spiritual assessment, but emphasizing on spiritual assessment will be vital to increasing nurse leaders’ leaders in the project. Success of the project is dependent on effective implementation and evaluation plans. Hence, it is vital to seek approval and authorities from relevant authorities for an effective implementation plan. Also related to implementation is education to effect changes during implementation, while also focusing on the requisite resources to achieve this. The evaluation plan takes into account the methods and variables that facilitate spiritual assessment through training and education of key stakeholders and the nursing community. In order to evaluate project outcomes, the evaluation plan highlights on information gathering and open communication channels as being vital to success of the project. However, it is vital to know whether training has been effective in imparting knowledge on spiritual care, as evidenced by changes in behavior after the evaluation process. Tools to evaluate the success of the project should ideally show that there is a positive change of attitudes towards spiritual assessment among health care providers and patients. Büssing et al (2009), delved into religiosity and spirituality and outcome...
- Increase Cost of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary DiseaseDescription: Discuss methods to evaluate the effectiveness of your proposed solution. Describe what your projected outcomes will be and what variables will be assessed....6 pages/≈1650 words | 15 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Research Proposal |
- Scabies Mainly Affects Underprivileged Lot Of Population Description: The rate of infection is lower than in the developing countries mainly because scabies affects “particularly the most vulnerable sectors of society”...8 pages/≈2200 words | 5 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Research Proposal |
- Proposed Solution, Implementation, and Evaluation ResearchDescription: Description of implementation logistics. (When and how will the change be integrated into the current organizational structure, culture, and workflow? ...8 pages/≈2200 words | 8 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Research Proposal |