Enactment of gun control is the anwer. Enactment of Gun Control Lawsa (Essay Sample)
1. use the persuasive appeals---logos, ethos, and pathos in this writing.
2. What audience will be interested in your ideas on the issue.
3. What type of scholars, stakeholders, decision makers and pundits are interested in/affected by this issue
.4. What sorts of people are likely to be your opponents? Your allies?
5. evoke emotions,9sympathy, outrage, anger, delight, awe, horror)
6. appeal to values
7. use style
8. double spacing --MLA
Enactment of Gun Control Laws
Gun control laws intended to limit and regulate the selling, buying, and possession of firearms via licensing, registration as well as documentation needs. However, there is a controversy between gun control and the right to possess arms stipulated under the 2nd Amendment to the US constitution. Gun control is essential to create a peaceful environment. Without it, many lives are exposed to various dangers unnecessarily. The issue should not always be solved using violence because various ways can be utilized. People who do not support the enactment of gun control are pro-violence and do not consider the harms that can be there without this control. That is why I am supporting the step as it is a safety measure intended to protect the society from violence initiated by negative-minded individuals.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Ethnography Essays
- Dance Essays
- Depression Essays
- Conflict Essays
- Scientific Essays
- Human rights Essays
- Career Essays
- A rose for emily Essays
- Personal experiences Essays
- Things fall apart Essays
- Abraham lincoln Essays
- Heart of darkness Essays
- Suicide Essays
- Fast food Essays
- Short story Essays
- French revolution Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to gun control:
- School Shootings/ Gun control Description: I support the Texas law, “Making a Firearm Accessible to a Child” that holds the parents criminally liable when their kids access the guns that the Texas law allows them to own....1 page/≈275 words | 2 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Coursework |
- Gun Violence in Schools. Evaluations of Options and AlternativesDescription: The identified area of health policy to be studied is gun violence in schools. In recent years, gun violence has increased in schools and more lives are being affected on a regular basis and it is becoming a challenge to live safe lives when gun violence is prevalent....7 pages/≈1925 words | 4 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- Gun Control In America: Lenient Gun LawsDescription: Today, various Americans see the bearing of weapons as one of their rights, but the others see it as holding the country back. Why is gun control such a problem for America?...1 page/≈550 words | 5 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |