Why The Arguments About Gun Control Are Wrong? (Annotated Bibliography Sample)
You need to write About Gun Control.source..
About Gun Control
Burke, D. (2017). Why the Arguments against Gun Control are wrong. HuffPost.
David Burke “the founder and president of Citizens Take Action and the author of the Restore Democracy Amendment” is a man who has had enough lies about the issue of gun control. In his article titled Why the Arguments against Gun Control are wrong, Burke provides his readers with an in-depth analysis of some of the arguments against gun control. He debunks the flaws in the following arguments: “gun control violates the Second Amendment; gun control doesn't work; people are the problem and they will harm others without guns, but I need guns for protection from criminals and the government, and the only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.” There seem to be perpetual lies grounded deeply in these arguments and Burke is motivated to expose them. He uses statistics from trusted sources and studies and even analogies to help drive his point.
While the debate of gun control goes deeper than people often seem to believe, it is indeed essential to note how lies can also be used to drive certain stances. As a reader, one is inclined to agree with his assertions.
Graham, M. (2018). Commentary: Could #MarchForOurLives be a Setback for Gun Control? CNBC News.
Michael Graham, a CBSN contributor is a man who sees what other people cannot. In his piece titled Could #MarchForOurLives be a Setback for Gun Control, Graham is keen to show how while #MarchForOurLives movement could have started with the right intentions, it has spiraled and currently treads dangerously and seems to indirectly infringe on people's civil rights. The rhetoric often used in the campaigns dubbed #MarchForOurLives is quite dangerous and seems to elicit certain emotions among the gun lobbyists. Apparently, instead of weakening the right-wing side, these protests could be indirectly strengthening them and making people feel more insecure about the inf
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Women rights Essays
- Modest proposal Essays
- Domestic violence Essays
- The story of an hour Essays
- Hamlet Essays
- Social networking Essays
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Civil rights movement Essays
- Poetry analysis Essays
- Racial discrimination Essays
- Sociological imagination Essays
- Feminist Essays
- Industrial revolution Essays
- Culture Essays
- Drunk driving Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to gun control:
- Blind Spot About Guns: Shooting At Marjory Stoneman Douglass SchoolDescription: In his July 30, 2014, essay titled Our Blind Spot About Guns, Kristof offers a unique take on the matter as he tries to show how the country can approach the issue of guns....1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Legalization Of Abortion: Reasons Why Abortion Should Be LegalizedDescription: ence, I think that abortion should be legalized across the world as long as it is done professionally to safeguard the life of the mother....5 pages/≈1375 words | 1 Source | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- What is Confirmation Bias? The Scientific Method & Peer Review, etc.Description: What is Confirmation Bias? How can I discern reliable information from unreliable information? And how does the Scientific Process (The Scientific Method & Peer Review, etc.) seek to address these problems? ...3 pages/≈825 words | 5 Sources | MLA | Life Sciences | Research Paper |