1 page/≈275 words
Tim Blixseth's Formula for Success (Essay Sample)
3. Frank, "Living It: Tim Blixseth" Answer question 1 on page 289. source..
Tim Blixseth`s Formula for Success
[date of submission] Tim Blixseth`s Formula for Success
There are many reasons for Tim Blixseth`s success: patience, perseverance, high tolerance for risk, among many others. But perhaps, his greatest characteristic is that he had an intuitive grasp of human nature. This is best apparent when he made his first sale: the "pack of mules". By knowing what people want, he was able to package his "items" so that they become saleable. Also, his risk-taking is something worth noting about because it defined his business. His purchase of a $90,000 timber property when he only had $1,000 may be considered a lucky streak, but then, he repeated this strategy when he created the Yellowstone World. His ideas were ingenous, and the best part of it is that he is also a man of action. He does not simply settle for a great idea, it must also be implemented, and often, by him.
Blixseth`s outlook in life was something to be admired. While he grew up poor, he never considered the impossibility of earning his dreams. Moreover, his goals weren`t simply about getting a huge amount of money, but rather, about pursuing the things that he loves. Business for him became his life work, he couldn`t stop even when he wanted to, simply because he needed the challenge. Maybe, this was his version of "feeling alive" and "enjoying life". It was even better to know th...
Get the Whole Paper!
Not exactly what you need?
Do you need a custom essay? Order right now:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Domestic violence Essays
- The story of an hour Essays
- Hamlet Essays
- Social networking Essays
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Civil rights movement Essays
- Poetry analysis Essays
- Racial discrimination Essays
- Sociological imagination Essays
- Feminist Essays
- Industrial revolution Essays
- Culture Essays
- Drunk driving Essays
- Cell phone Essays
- Art Essays
- Assignment OneDescription: Social Sciences Essay: Assignment One...4 pages/≈1100 words | 1 Source | APA | Social Sciences | Essay |
- PhilosophyDescription: Undergraduate writing level 6 pages Social Sciences Format Style English (U.S.) Essay. Philosophy...6 pages/≈1650 words | 5 Sources | APA | Social Sciences | Essay |
- Analysis of Major Survey MethodsDescription: Social Sciences Essay: Analysis of Major Survey Methods...1 page/≈275 words | 3 Sources | APA | Social Sciences | Essay |