Volunteer Community service experience. Education Essay (Essay Sample)
Community service experience.
A 1-2-page essay pertaining to your Community service experience containing the information stated bellow will be graded on formatting, thesis statement, answers to the questions asked, quality of information, and grammar.
1. What is the full name and location of the agency, institution, or organization at which you performed your community service?
2. What did you do there? What did the job(s) entail?
3. What was your most memorable moment/event while performing your community service?
4. What was your most unique experience while performing community service?
5. What did you notice concerning the functioning of the agency, institution, or organization;
6. What could be improved upon in the agency, institution, or organization?
Volunteer community service experience
Giving back to the community is a noble gesture that individuals undertake. In community service, people commit their time and skills to carry out unpaid work to benefit the community or institutions. Working with DC Tutoring and Mentoring Initiative to provide tutors and mentors for raising the reading level of students from below grade level is a noble idea. It gave me a profound community service experience of working with different people, carry out various activities, making fond memories and helping the organization meet its goal.
What is the full name and location of the organization at which you performed your community service?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to memories:
- Disscusion. Should we save the Salton Sea? Why or why not? How? Description: The Salton Sea is a saline and shallow rift lake that is situated on the San Andreas Fault, in the Coachella and Imperial valleys. According to Michael A. Patten and team, it occupies the lowest elevation of the Salton Sink in Southern California (Patten et al., 2003)....1 page/≈275 words | 2 Sources | APA | Life Sciences | Essay |
- Based On The Book, Hard Times By Studs Terkel Hard TimesDescription: The Great Depression is, no doubt, one of the most severe economic depressions in the history of the United States. It took place in the 1930s, and its timings vary from country to country. ...4 pages/≈1100 words | 1 Source | MLA | History | Essay |
- Memories And Themes Of The Great Depression History EssayDescription: Almost a decade before the Great Depression began the economy of America was doing exceptionally well. The countries wealth doubled between the period of 1920 and 1929. Things took a different turn however on September 4th, 1929 when the stock prices collapsed. The Depression affected...3 pages/≈825 words | 1 Source | MLA | History | Essay |