What Thoughts Or Feelings Does The Photo Evoke? (Essay Sample)
the photo is taken by my host parents and the photo is my friends and me after we finished the community service, they are both going to different place for college, therefore i miss them.
I want to you to find a good title for the essay and i will send u the outline of it .
1) Describe the photo
My host parents took the photo, and it features my two friends and I, just after we had completed our community service. We are wearing jackets, and this is a clear indication of the state of the chilly weather when the photo was being taken.
2) Why did you choose the picture?
I chose the picture because it evokes important memories that I share with my friends. Furthermore, one of my friends had to go back to his country to complete his college. This implies that he will be away for an extended period and I will miss him a lot. Furthermore, I chose the photo since it reminds me of the period we spent together, the activities we shared, and the challenges we conquered.
3) What thoughts or feelings does the photo evoke?
The photo evokes a feeling of happiness even though we were exhausted after finishing the community service. It was a great achievem
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to memories:
- Slaughterhouse Five Book AnalyzeDescription: The narrator shares his experiences of the World War II and raises a number of questions in the minds of his readers by speaking against the violence and conflicts....4 pages/≈1100 words | 5 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Book Review |
- Write A Journal Lab Girl Childhood Memories Description: The chapter begins with the author having flashbacks of her childhood memories. She vividly remembers a particular tree which she loved dearly. ...1 page/≈275 words | 1 Source | APA | Literature & Language | Book Report |
- Using Deception in Research. Psychology AssignmentDescription: Deception in research occurs when the investigators camouflage or conceal the real objective of the research or experiment. It entails using intentionally misleading communication with respondents regarding the activities or purposes of the research (Benham, 2014). ...5 pages/≈1375 words | 5 Sources | APA | Psychology | Essay |