1 page/≈275 words
Business & Marketing
Social Class influence on marketing (Essay Sample)
How should social class influences affect the planning of a new restaurant in a large city? How might the four Ps be adjusted as a result of social class influences? source..
Social Class influence on marketing
Social classes impact on the taste and preferences of consumers, which also influences the costs. Opening a restaurant in an affluent area would require more start up capital to suit individual tastes of the clientele. There are also different budgetary requirements depending on customer’s levels of income. For instance opening restaurants in more affluent areas would require one to be focus on fresh foods. Thus, social classes also determine the nature of restaurant planning which differ depending on location and income distribution and pricing (Walker, 2007).
Success in launching the new restaurant depends on marketing which captures, preparation of appropriate foods, at the right price, in the right location and at the appropriate time. Essentially, marketing depends on the 4 P’s namely: product, price, place and promotion. Unique tastes in are more likely to attract customers and hence ...
Get the Whole Paper!
Not exactly what you need?
Do you need a custom essay? Order right now:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Fear Essays
- Freedom of speech Essays
- Women rights Essays
- Modest proposal Essays
- Domestic violence Essays
- The story of an hour Essays
- Hamlet Essays
- Social networking Essays
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Civil rights movement Essays
- Poetry analysis Essays
- Racial discrimination Essays
- Sociological imagination Essays
- Feminist Essays
- Industrial revolution Essays
- Marketing ResearchDescription: Undergraduate writing level 1 page Business and Marketing Format Style English (U.S.) Essay. Marketing Research...1 page/≈275 words | 1 Source | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- Vertical IntergrationDescription: Undergraduate writing level 1 page Business and Marketing Format Style English (U.S.) Essay. Vertical Intergration...1 page/≈275 words | 1 Source | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- Product Life CycleDescription: Product Life-Cycle Stages (Business and Marketing) ...1 page/≈275 words | 1 Source | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |