Business Law Exam Literature & Language Coursework (Coursework Sample)
just part twosource..
Business Law Exam
There is no denying that while operating his truck, Dixie committed a big mistake. She was representing Express Delivery as the truck belonged to them. It was her responsibility to take care of the general public when she was driving. She did breach not only the company rules, but also caused problems for Fazio, who received severe injuries when a crane fall on him as the burned wall had collapsed onto the same crane. Fazio can file a complaint against Express Delivery as well as Dixie, showing his injuries to the police. The issue was raised due to Dixie’s negligence and carelessness, and cannot be justified at any cost. The requirements of the negligence are mentioned below:
* A casual relationship between injuries to Fazio and carelessness of Dixie.
* The damages caused to Fazio because of the carelessness or negligence of the truck driver.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to language essays:
- Classism in England in Victorian Times Literature & Language EssayDescription: The upper class consisted of the wealthy families who had authority over the other classes. They also had better living conditions as compared to the rest of the classes. This class came up as a result of the aristocratic families who had taken an interest in the industrial sector....2 pages/≈550 words | 2 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- The Underground Railroad Literature & Language EssayDescription: The “Underground Railroad” is a fictional novel published by Colson Whitehead, an American author. He depicts the insecure interconnection of white and black campaigners who were helping slaves escape to freedom many years before the Civil War. Whitehead turns the Underground Railroad...2 pages/≈550 words | 3 Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- G. Wilson Knight: The Embassy of Death. Literature & Language EssayDescription: G. Wilson Knight in this text explains the way Hamlet is inhumane and is excessively obsessed with the flaws of other people and ways of justifying his killing of Claudius....3 pages/≈825 words | 2 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |