How to Use Diversity as a Competitive Weapon (Article Sample)
1. Minimum of one (1) page, APA style and format.
2. Articles must be recent in publication (no older than 4 years) and easily accessible to the reader.
3. Outline of the article: First paragraph should address the Winning Practices selected (introduction).
4. Second paragraph should address the research of the situation/practice. The article should be combined with an outside source (periodical) that is relevant to the subject matter (tie the article researched to the Winning Practice).
5. Third paragraph should address the writer’s reaction/opinion to the Winning Practice and the (researched) article.
How to Use Diversity as a Competitive Weapon
The Allstate Insurance Company, the “good hands people” which is the third largest personnel lines insurer in the United States, has developed a competitive strategic weapon of integrating cultural diversity. Allstate puts into consideration the racial and ethnic diversity of its clients under such they are culturally sensitive to its work force. Yang and Konrad (2011) say that to achieve this diversity awareness, Allstate manages embraced diversity through three main perspectives: it hires people from different racial background, train them on diversity awareness and are keen to encourage the minority and it also offers diversity training to its employees. Through this practice, Allstate satisfies and retains their customer base.
The constantly changing nature of workplaces from monochromic make-up offices to one coloured with people from all over the world; cultural awareness, therefore, becomes vital so as to d...
- A Brain Disorder: SchizophreniaDescription: Schizophrenia is a brain disorder with serious short and long-term repercussions to those suffering from it including their immediate close relatives and the society...1 page/≈275 words | 1 Source | APA | Literature & Language | Article |
- Assignment Critcal Review Of Mathew Kwongs ArticleDescription: Do you see what Hargreaves and North’s said in their article being applied in Matthew Kwong’s article? If so, write what are they?...3 pages/≈825 words | 2 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Article |
- Stress Chapter SummaryDescription: Stress affects human beings both physically and psychologically; this can cause stress related diseases....1 page/≈275 words | 1 Source | APA | Literature & Language | Article |