NRS-441V Developing an Evaluation Plan and Evidence (Term Paper Sample)
NRS-441V: Capstone Project
Topic 4: Checklist
Developing an Evaluation Plan and Disseminating Evidence
This checklist is designed to help students organize the weekly exercises/assignments to be completed as preparation for the final, capstone project proposal. This checklist will also serve as a communication tool between students and faculty. Comments, feedback, and grading for modules 1-4 will be documented using this checklist.
Task Completed Comments / Feedback Points
Developing an Evaluation Plan
• Described methods used to evaluate effectiveness of proposed solution. ____/ 4
• Described variables to be assessed when evaluating project outcomes.
• Developed tools necessary to educate project participants. _____ / 14
• Developed assessment tool(s) necessary to evaluate project outcomes. _____ /14
Written Format & Length Requirements for Developing an Evaluation Plan • Assignment formatted according to APA.
• Word Count: 800-1,000 _____/ 2
Disseminating Evidence • Discussed strategy for disseminating results of project to key stakeholders. _____ / 18
• Discussed strategy for disseminating significance of project outcomes to greater nursing community.
_____ / 18
Written Format & Length Requirements for Disseminating Evidence • Assignment formatted according to APA.
• Word Count: Evidence
250-500 _____/ 2
_____ / 80
Topic: Disseminating Evidence
Dissemination refers to the actual distribution of intervention materials and research findings to certain public health or a nursing community in general. The project outcomes of the project are made available to the key stake holders. The stakeholders include nursing educators, CEO of the hospital, directors of nursing (maternal and child health), and the EBP committee members. The main purpose is to give details of the project development, get feedback and promise the audience that the provisions in the res...
- Pain Management for Obstetric Patient Description: Identify one pharmacologic pain relief measure for the intrapartum patient. Explain the benefits and risks of identified pharmacologic pain relief measures for the intrapartum patient....7 pages/≈1925 words| 3 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Term Paper |
- Describe What is Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)?Description: Select a current issue in the field of Psychology, then submit a proposal for your final analysis paper. You can choose an issue that affects you personally...1 page/≈275 words| No Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Term Paper |
- Professional Development Exercise Description: Professional Development Exercise Health and Medicine Term Paper...8 pages/≈2200 words| 12 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Term Paper |