Minimum Wage And How It Can Affect The Country Economically (Speech Presentation Sample)
I have to do a persuasive speech on the minimum wage increase. In need it in outline form able to be converted into PowerPoint. The speech should include the typical introduction, body and conclusion.
Title: Minimum Wage and how it can affect the country economically
Thesis: There are many people who believe that Minimum Wage Increase will benefit the economy as a whole, but let’s look at some data to see the deeper reality behind this issue.
People want to push for a minimum wage increase because it seems like a good idea to support the lives of the people who earn minimum wage. However, a factor of this topic is that the government and corporations actually computes, analyzes and tackles the issue in economic terms, such that they need to balance money resources with employment rates, production costs, etc. There exist an artificial balance that affects the wage that can be given to low skilled and young workers.
* What are the Factors that should be taken into consideration about Minimum Wage Increase
* 5 Facts about minimum wage
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to minimum wage:
- Human Resources Benefits Short Questions 2. Flexible Spending AccountsDescription: From the employer’s perspective, due to contributions to reimbursement accounts, employees’ taxable income is decreased. This results in decreased workers’ compensation, unemployment insurance, employer expenditure for FICA tax, and other wage-based expenses....2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | APA | Management | Coursework |
- The Importance Of Empowerment In A WorkplaceDescription: Some of the key aspects that foster an empowerment climate include the aim of making employees better and the will to give people self-sufficient skills. Empowerment climates are important as they enhance the growth of individuals in different environments....2 pages/≈550 words | 1 Source | APA | Management | Essay |
- The Determinants of HealthDescription: Determinants of health are essential components of health that must be addressed and understood to facilitate effective overall population health....6 pages/≈1650 words | 6 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |