5 pages/≈1375 words
Business & Marketing
Apple advertising campaign speech presentation: Speech Presentation (Speech Presentation Sample)
please type the speech in easy and simple english words, this is 8 ~ 12 minutes presentation, so I guess 5 pages is about 10 minutes. Thank you. source..
Apple advertising campaign speech presentation
In the handset market, smartphones are the fastest growing devices that may dominate the market in future. Smart phones have multiple functions and are thus desirable for their added features and many applications. With many of the smartphones under different operating system, there is increased competition among manufacturers of the products. Apple products have a good reputation and the launch of a new iPhone will also enhance the company’s brand image and status as a leading innovator. In order, to increase Apple’s market share it is necessary to highlight on the advertising campaign plan that is appropriate for the target consumers. With an appropriate marketing strategy, the penetration rate of the iPhone in the global market will increase with the emerging markets especially in China good opportunities for this expansion.
Most people living in urban areas require entertainment separate way from their busy schedules, and professionals and students are well represented in metropolitan areas. In addition, the target customers tend to be tech savvy and the stylish iPhones suits their needs. Thus, it is expected that iPhone 6 will be well received customers as there is a new notification system. Users can multi task through switching applications by a single swipe as the iPhone comes with a multitasking menu. Furthermore, the latest version of the iPhone is user friendly and advertisement will highlight on ease of use in targeting students and young urbane professionals.
Apple Inc has seen tremendous growth in the smartphone market, but there is a need to look into new markets as Samsung products are more competitive in the mass market than ever before. The Chinese market provides opportunities for growth in the Asia Pacific region, with the country having a large emerging middle class and also the use of smartphone increasing than other handsets in the country. Most people who use smartphones and computer accessories know about Apple products. The advertising campaign plan will emphasize the company’s legacy through use of marketing strategies that meet the demands of the target customers. The handset industry is a fast changing field where technological innovations lead to product differentiation, and this will be adopted through launch of the new iPhone.
Currently, the smartphone market is mainly dominated by products aimed at the high end market, and this advertising plan will focus on both corporate workers and students in formulating marketing strategies. On one hand, the pricing strategy is appropriate for the intended market, but with increased competition it may be necessary to increase the market share in non traditional markets. Marketing the product to corporate and professional workers looks into their needs of instant communication through online media and Wi Fi connection. For students, marketing the product will focus...
Get the Whole Paper!
Not exactly what you need?
Do you need a custom essay? Order right now:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Women rights Essays
- Modest proposal Essays
- Domestic violence Essays
- The story of an hour Essays
- Hamlet Essays
- Social networking Essays
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Civil rights movement Essays
- Poetry analysis Essays
- Racial discrimination Essays
- Sociological imagination Essays
- Feminist Essays
- Industrial revolution Essays
- Culture Essays
- Drunk driving Essays
- impacts of incentive on the performance of the employeesDescription: Undergraduate Speech Presentation: Impacts of incentives on the performance of employees...4 pages/≈1100 words | 10 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Speech Presentation |
- 24/7 Childcare Global / International Issues ResearchDescription: Globalization as depicted determines the process through which interactions & integrations occur among different people, governments within different countries...3 pages/≈825 words | 5 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Speech Presentation |
- Applications of Virtual And Augmented Reality in Educational TourismDescription: Virtual reality is a computer-generated environment that is visible by the human eye in three dimensions, creating a perception of the actual image...2 pages/≈550 words | 5 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Speech Presentation |