HIV/AIDS Among African Americans (Research Proposal Sample)
complete the outline for your intervention/prevention program. Using the upside down triangle as a guide from Chapter 2, develop an outline of your prevention/intervention proposal.
Topic/Title my topic is HIV/AIDS Among African American and my target population is Maryland and specially Baltimore
health problem and rationale (who, what, why)
mission, goals, objectives
appropriate supporting theories - see chapter 7
6. Must identify the target population and give reasoning why population was chosen; factual data (need to research topic and tell what the literature reports)
4. Will be program proposal must have Planning, Implementation/logistics, Marketing/Evaluation. Must have thorough knowledge of each phase.
HIV/AIDS among African Americans in Baltimore, Maryland
Research proposal for intervention program
The abstract will give the summary of the entire research project to help the reader a get hint of what the research is all about.
Health problem and rationale (who, what, why)
Baltimore city in Maryland has about 13, 000 people affected by HIV/AIDS. The research focuses on African Americans because they constitute 82 percent of the persons hit by the pandemic (Bush, 2015). Furthermore, African Americans are five times likely to die of Aids than their white counterparts and hence the need to carry out research to get a solution to the problem.
Mission, goals, objectives
The mission of the research is to find a long lasting solution on how to reduce HIV/AIDS infection rates Among African Americans in Baltimore (Bush, 2015). The main objectives of the research will be: Reduction in infection rates, reduction in death rates, changing the sexual behavior of African Americans, changing the Attitude of African Americans and finally empowering the Baltimore residents so that they can use their experience to fight the HIV/AIDS pandemic. The final recommendations drawn from the objectives of the research would ...
- Introduction and Literature Search: Smoking CessationDescription: According to CDC, smoking causes more deaths in one year that, illegal drug abuse, HIV, alcohol use, motor vehicle injuries firearm related injuries combined ...4 pages/≈1100 words | 15 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Research Proposal |
- Shared Vision: Impact of The Issues on The DepartmentDescription: Describe how improved communication, collaboration, and teamwork can improve conditions in your department....3 pages/≈825 words | 3 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Research Proposal |
- Scabies Mainly Affects Underprivileged Lot Of Population Description: The rate of infection is lower than in the developing countries mainly because scabies affects “particularly the most vulnerable sectors of society”...8 pages/≈2200 words | 5 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Research Proposal |