HIV/AIDS Among African Americans (Research Proposal Sample)
complete the outline for your intervention/prevention program. Using the upside down triangle as a guide from Chapter 2, develop an outline of your prevention/intervention proposal.
Topic/Title my topic is HIV/AIDS Among African American and my target population is Maryland and specially Baltimore
health problem and rationale (who, what, why)
mission, goals, objectives
appropriate supporting theories - see chapter 7
6. Must identify the target population and give reasoning why population was chosen; factual data (need to research topic and tell what the literature reports)
4. Will be program proposal must have Planning, Implementation/logistics, Marketing/Evaluation. Must have thorough knowledge of each phase.
HIV/AIDS among African Americans in Baltimore, Maryland
Research proposal for intervention program
The abstract will give the summary of the entire research project to help the reader a get hint of what the research is all about.
Health problem and rationale (who, what, why)
Baltimore city in Maryland has about 13, 000 people affected by HIV/AIDS. The research focuses on African Americans because they constitute 82 percent of the persons hit by the pandemic (Bush, 2015). Furthermore, African Americans are five times likely to die of Aids than their white counterparts and hence the need to carry out research to get a solution to the problem.
Mission, goals, objectives
The mission of the research is to find a long lasting solution on how to reduce HIV/AIDS infection rates Among African Americans in Baltimore (Bush, 2015). The main objectives of the research will be: Reduction in infection rates, reduction in death rates, changing the sexual behavior of African Americans, changing the Attitude of African Americans and finally empowering the Baltimore residents so that they can use their experience to fight the HIV/AIDS pandemic. The final recommendations drawn from the objectives of the research would ...
- Research Proposal: New Employee Nurses Training And Hand Washing Description: Each learner may assume that one has the time, personnel and finances to carry out evidence based practice change research....8 pages/≈2200 words| 8 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Research Proposal |
- Dissemination of Evidence: Congestive Heart FailureDescription: Summarize plans for disseminating evidence. Include which professional organizations, conferences, journals, or employers you would present your findings to...3 pages/≈825 words| 3 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Research Proposal |
- Effects of Smoking while pregnantDescription: The risks that are linked with smoking are common and well known. However, despite this knowledge, many women who are smokers continue smoking even during pregnancy...10 pages/≈2750 words| 5 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Research Proposal |