Are women treated equally in the workplace? Language Essay (Other (Not Listed) Sample)
This is an outline of research paper. The topic i choose is Are women treated equally in workplace? I hope you could find as many articles as you can, please. Links to sources and tentative outline for next paper. This paper will be 15 pages long, so please find 8 points that this paper going to talk about. Thank you!source..
Are women treated equally in the workplace?
THESIS: Despite progress in discussions and increased publicity against gender discrimination, women are not treated equally in the workplace as their role and status remain unchanged over the years, thus calling for tremendous efforts to close the gender gap.
* Women in male-dominated workplaces report increased cases of gender discrimination (Parker)
1 Poor representation of women in science and engineering
2 A low percentage of women in male-dominated manual trades such as construction, plumbing, and carpentry (Struthers and Strachan 1)
* In the workplace, there are more men than women, but there has been little to no progress in improving the representation of women, particularly women of color in the past years (Schooley).
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Human rights Essays
- Career Essays
- A rose for emily Essays
- Personal experiences Essays
- Things fall apart Essays
- Abraham lincoln Essays
- Heart of darkness Essays
- Suicide Essays
- Fast food Essays
- Short story Essays
- French revolution Essays
- High school Essays
- Standardized testing Essays
- Marijuana Essays
- Brave new world Essays
- Respect Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to gender role:
- Gender and Its Conflicts. Literature & Language EssayDescription: Various approaches to human conflicts can be seen in the context of society. Human reality is largely subjective of the experiences, cultural values, and norms....1 page/≈275 words | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- My Philosophy Statement. Philosophy Statement on Gender and Cultural BiasDescription: Men and women are all equal in the value of life. Both genders deserve to get medical attention without bias on gender. There are indeed anatomical and physiological differences between the genders which can only count on consideration based on the determination of life-risk but not sex....2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | APA | Creative Writing | Other (Not Listed) |
- Intersectionality between gender, race, ethnicity and social class.Description: Kimberle Crenshaw is credited for coining the intersectionality theory. This theory simply explains the interconnectedness of social categorizations as they impact or lead to disadvantages or discriminations for a particular group of people....1 page/≈275 words | APA | Social Sciences | Essay |