1 page/≈275 words
Other (Not Listed)
Peer review (Other (Not Listed) Sample)
You may wish to comment on the extended-definition techniques, including illustration by example, process analysis, and classification or any other aspect of the assignment that would be helpful to your fellow student. The previous checklist should help you formulate your responses, although, of course, you would have to be selective, given the word length of the response. Please write your response in paragraphs, not note form, and be sure to be respectful and polite in everything you suggest. 150-250 words. not over the number of words. source..
Hello fellow student,
I have read your essay in which you have defined “Education” and discussed the different types of education commonly used today, formal and informal. I enjoyed reading and your definition is short, clear and precise. Overall, the essay is very informative and captivating to the reader since you have used clear examples to stress the main points and make the reader understand them better. The essay flows smoothly right from the introductory paragraph up to the last.
However, there are a few areas you may need...
Get the Whole Paper!
Not exactly what you need?
Do you need a custom essay? Order right now:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Social networking Essays
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Civil rights movement Essays
- Poetry analysis Essays
- Racial discrimination Essays
- Sociological imagination Essays
- Feminist Essays
- Industrial revolution Essays
- Culture Essays
- Drunk driving Essays
- Cell phone Essays
- Art Essays
- Sociology Essays
- Capital punishment Essays
- Imperialism Essays
- Paying College AthletesDescription: In the current time, amateur athletics within major college level has become a big business....1 page/≈275 words | 4 Sources | MLA | Education | Other (Not Listed) |
- Activity Write-up and Analysis: Characteristics essential for play to happen, Domains of dev. . .Description: Characteristics essential for play to happen, Domains of development, D.C. Early Learning Standards, Benefits of the blocks as objects of play...2 pages/≈550 words | 5 Sources | MLA | Education | Other (Not Listed) |
- Rape and Sexual Assault Cases on College CampusDescription: In your essay, you should introduce your topic, present an arguable claim, provide strong and reasonable supporting evidence, address the counter-argument, and tie all your ideas together in a conclusion...7 pages/≈1925 words | 5 Sources | MLA | Education | Other (Not Listed) |