SOC 207 Midterm Answers to Part I Multiple Choice (Multiple Choice Questions Sample)
* Watch for news alerts in the Course News Forum – where discussion of any ambiguities or typos discovered in the exam will be posted.
* You may contact your instructor by email for clarifications. However, queries submitted 48 hrs. prior to the deadline may not receive a response.
* Place your name and student number, the name and number of the course (Sociology 207 Online Fall 2017), and the date of submission at the top of the first page of your exam submission.
* This an “open book” exam. You are permitted to employ information provided in this course and from the academic literature to help you develop your answers. You may engage in discussions with fellow students to hone your answers but be aware that highly similar or identical answers (especially for long answer questions) could be subject to a 50% deduction.
* Your answers should be drafted in Microsoft Word or a compatible word processing format.
* There is no requirement to repeat the questions in your completed exam document, but you can if you like. Be sure to indicate which parts of the exam that your answers apply to i.e., the number of the question, e.g. Part I #3.
* All answers should be in complete, grammatically correct sentences. Even when a one word answer or a single number appears to be the correct answer, please provide your answer(s) in a complete sentence(s). For example: “The correct answer to Part II question Option #2 is seven;” or “No, the terms ‘eugenics' and ‘social Darwinism' are not synonymous, they mean different things.
* Answers can be single spaced and should be written in a 12 point type.
* If you closely paraphrase or directly quote (copy) material from other sources in your answers and/or employ ideas originating from other writers in your answers, say so. That is, you need to name the author or authors and/or the sources. You can do this informally (simply by naming the source in the text) or by providing a citation for the material.
* If you answer more than the required number of questions for Part IV, the first answer(s) provided up to the prescribed limit will be the only answer(s) graded.
* Post your completed exam documents using the submit button on the UR Courses site by the deadline.
********* PLEASE DO WELL ON THIS BECAUSE EACH QUESTIONS COST $5.95, I need a fund return if it wrong.
Your Student Number
Sociology 207Online Fall 2017
Answers to Part I Multiple Choice:
- Counseling EssayDescription: The two important reasons for moving from insight to action are because clients want to feel better, and to consolidate new thinking...10 questions | 1 Source | APA | Social Sciences | Multiple Choice Questions |
- SOC 207 Midterm Answers to Part I Multiple ChoiceDescription: All answers should be in complete, grammatically correct sentences. Even when a one word answer or a single number appears to be the correct answer, please provide your answer in a complete sentence...30 questions | No Sources | APA | Social Sciences | Multiple Choice Questions |