Online Information Safety On University Student Assignment (Essay Sample)
Here is comments(original essay that is not correct): 1.your paper needs a more specific focus in order to allow you to present a more coherent position with support. I recommend focusing one specific issue and context (i.e., group of people/place/situation) rather than presenting many general facts about a variety of areas that lie under the umbrella of your issue. For example, you might think about why people are not as concerned as they should be or how users might change their behavior in order to take fewer risks. I also think focusing on a specific group, like university students would help.While doing this, it is important that you also present details that are not common knowledge. This will require you to do some more reading in order to become more familiar with your topic.
PLEASE READ 161-165 AND IMITATE THE WRITING STYLE OF SAMPLE ESSAY( LOOK THE ESSAY STRUCTURE)
commentaries are used to discuss issues and events that are currently in the news, they give you the chance to offer a new perspective about what is happening in the world around you.
1.FOCUS ON ONE EVENTS AND GIVE WHAT YOUR IDEAS AND POSITION ABOUT THE EVENTS(THREE MAIN IDEAS)
2. DISCUSS SMALL AND SPECIFIC THING, DONT DISCUSS BIG AND VAGUE THINGS
1.explain issue and angle quickly, don't turn your whole paper into summary
2.explain and support your point of view
3.teach your audience something new
4.make grammar and words simple(not complicated)
6. find reliable online source to support(nytimes, theconversation,BBC, the atlantic, etc(famous website is best)
7.have very clear and specific angle!!( don't discuss a big or tricky topic)
8.topic is online information safety and trying to narrow it down to a specific situation that have been covered in recent news as a current event!!!!
9.PLEASE READ 162 THE ESSAY STRUCTURE.
10. get creative tittle.
Online Safety on University Students
Date of submission
Online Safety on University Students
So you think your information is safe from physical attack by using cloud computing as a student? Perhaps, but, have a second thought. Your information is no longer kept private as you might think. In fact, you are a potential victim of hackers, bullies, and impersonation. Many online users especially students who use social media, conduct online shopping and hostel booking as well as engaging in online banking are falling victims of identity crime. These students are neither signing up to the numerous scams nor being careless by not logging out their accounts. In most cases, they only participate in sending emails, online shopping and conduct internet banking. Therefore, it is not surprising when they receive a bank account statement indicating a unique financial transaction or threats as well as their information being held at ransom. However, students who are internet users can still have their information kept safe on a cloud when they understand the procedures used by hackers to access their information, understanding the degree of damage caused by hackers and impersonators and knowing the relevant actions when dealing with such incidences.
At any moment a student uses the internet, he is vulnerable to hacking, bullying, and impersonation by hackers. Most hackers use phishing malware, spam email, bogus websites and instant messages to access a computer hence comprise the confidential information hence putting the victim at risk of exposure (De Looper, 2016). Besides, users who are not protected by firewalls easily fall victims to hackers who access their private information directly. Furthermore, the hackers can monitor all the details in chat rooms, social sites and even engage in conversation with the victim as well as use the victim's web page (De Looper, 2016). Thus, the students' identification information, health, and financial records are not safe.
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to bullying:
- Narrative of Self Evaluation of School Nurse Clinical ExperienceDescription: Write narrative Self Evaluation upon completing the school nurse clinical experience. This is to be a one-page summary of school nurse clinical experience....1 page/≈275 words | 2 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- What is Cyber Bullying: What Happens After Cyber Bullying Description: Research paper. It is mainly talk about "Cyber bully" and what is the impact of been bullied. How to face and deal with it...5 pages/≈1375 words | 4 Sources | MLA | Communications & Media | Research Paper |
- Dignity for All Students Act Writing Assignment Description: Specifically, your assignment should integrate DASA (Dignity for All Students Act) requirements. Your paper should be 3 pages long, double-spaced....3 pages/≈825 words | 1 Source | APA | Education | Essay |