When was America great 1945 to 1965? Social Sciences Essay. (Essay Sample)
Assignment 3: History
We are at a moment where millions have mobilized around the idea of "Making America Great Again". For this assignment, I would therefore like you to try and answer this single question:
Q1. When was America great?
Draw upon any part of the textbook, or your own sources. Please cite what you are using as evidence.
There is no necessarily correct answer for this assignment - points will be given for clear expression of thought
I expect 2-3 paragraphs, not a term paper
When was America great?
When was America great? This is a subjective question, but the post-war period of 1945 to 1965 stands out in American history. After the war, the United States consolidated its position as the most influential country in the world. This is mainly attributed to rapid industrial growth, major technological advancements, and better living conditions that existed during that period. Consequently, this essay aims at describing why America was great between 1945 to 1965.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Vaccination Essays
- Death penalty Essays
- Cold war Essays
- Song analysis Essays
- Animal cruelty Essays
- Kill a mockingbird Essays
- Homeless Essays
- Salem witch trials Essays
- Medicinal marijuana Essays
- The yellow wallpaper Essays
- Fear Essays
- Freedom of speech Essays
- Women rights Essays
- Modest proposal Essays
- Domestic violence Essays
- The story of an hour Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to great gatsby:
- "Winter Dreams" and "The Great Gatsby" mirror into S Fitzgerald's lifeDescription: These two novels have been widely read, and The Great Gatsby was even adopted into a movie. Often, people say that the story Winter Dreams was merely a draft for The Great Gatsby. The two are very similar and encompass similar themes....3 pages/≈825 words | No Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Growing up in a Different SocietyDescription: Being born and raised in China, I was able to imbibe most of the traits that Chinese have. However, it is interesting to think about how a change in the society that we lived in would also change my own upbringing....1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Journal Entry Great DepressionDescription: History is indeed one of the most interesting and fruitful topics that a student could learn. This is because it tells us more about the rich cultural background of our country as well as shape our future based on the principles on which it stands....2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Coursework |