PSY 102 Week 6 Applying Psychology to Everyday Life Psychology Essay (Essay Sample)
PSY 102 Week 6 Applying Psychology to Everyday Life: A Reflection
Reflect on the topics covered in this class so far and write a reflection that ties back to the material you have learned, which describes how these topics relate to different aspects of your life. In 750-1,000 words, consider the following:
Describe how you will use psychology in your personal life.
Describe how you will use psychology in your professional life.
Describe how you will use psychology in your academic careers.
Explain any overlap in any of the characteristics, including anything that applies to all three areas.
Use two to three scholarly resources to support your explanations. The textbook and other relevant resources should be cited when describing topics from the semester and how they apply to personal, professional, and academic careers.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
Applying Psychology To Everyday Life: A Reflection
Applying Psychology to Everyday Life: A Reflection
The study of psychology revolves around our brains, behavior, environment, and the people around us. These interconnected aspects define our lives and decisions we make daily. The American Psychological Association (n.d) mentions that there are various areas of study focusing on subsections of psychology to illuminate our paths. After studies, the application of experiences gathered in school spreads to personal lives, careers, education, among other areas. Studies have shown that people have different experiences as students and later as they apply the knowledge gathered from psychology. To understand this, a self-reflection is here to elaborate on how I will use psychology in my personal life, profession, and academic areas, with a conclusion on the overlap within these three areas.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Same sex marriage Essays
- Animal right Essays
- Slavery Essays
- Teenage pregnancy Essays
- American dream Essays
- Immigration Essays
- Racism Essays
- Global warming Essays
- Religion Essays
- Gay marriage Essays
- Police brutality Essays
- Love Essays
- Animal testing Essays
- Obesity in america Essays
- World war 1 Essays
- Martin luther king Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to personal experiences:
- Weekly reflection Business & Marketing Essay ResearchDescription: Understanding the concepts of marketing proved essential on how I approach tasks. My concerns before the course were how people develop a rapport with their target clients and manage to convince them. A majority of the people we approach when marketing have been contacted before...1 page/≈275 words | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- Coronavirus Disease (COVID-2019). Social Sciences EssayDescription: Coronavirus Disease (COVID-2019) is an unfortunate phenomenon. It will entrench itself in history as a disastrous pandemic that causes chaos across the whole globe....2 pages/≈550 words | MLA | Social Sciences | Essay |
- Personal Growth Plan Psychology Research Paper EssayDescription: The achievement of set goals, standards, or objectives across different aspects of a person’s life often results in positive impacts on their lives. The positive effects on one’s life may either be short-term or long-term while also manifesting in equally diverse forms. Securing a high paying job,...8 pages/≈2200 words | APA | Psychology | Research Paper |