Stroke research critique. Health, Medicine, Nursing Essay (Essay Sample)
Use the practice problem and a quantitative, peer-reviewed research article you identified in the Topic 1 assignment to complete this assignment.
In a 1000-1,250 word essay, summarize the study, explain the ways in which the findings might be used in nursing practice, and address ethical considerations associated with the conduct of the study.
Refer to the resource "Research Critique Guidelines" for suggested headings and content for your paper.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
STROKE RESEARCH CRITIQUE
Summary of the Study
The clinical and research problem that led to this study was the increased relationship between the need for rehabilitation and the use of technology for the communication purposes, especially in the local areas, where there is the need to have people rehabilitated for various reasons (Laver et al., 2013). One thing which was not known for the clinical problem is that, a majority of the officers at the change of having effective communication while transferring the individual in the local communities, who need to be rehabilitated. Another major thing that was not known of the study was the effectiveness of the telerehabilitation program which was selected to be used in the study. If the effectiveness of the telerehabilitation program would be ascertained in the initial stages, then there would be a positive improvement in the healthcare delivery and patient outcomes. The authors established significance in the study by focusing on the explanation of the problems facing the people, and the health sector as a while, in relation to the issue of rehabilitation, and also providing a solution to the same problem.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Women rights Essays
- Modest proposal Essays
- Domestic violence Essays
- The story of an hour Essays
- Hamlet Essays
- Social networking Essays
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Civil rights movement Essays
- Poetry analysis Essays
- Racial discrimination Essays
- Sociological imagination Essays
- Feminist Essays
- Industrial revolution Essays
- Culture Essays
- Drunk driving Essays
- 551-a1-w4. Health Care. Health, Medicine, Nursing EssayDescription: The mother and a child need assistance with their financial situation, especially considering that, the child is asthmatic and will require constant medication to contain his health condition....4 pages/≈1100 words | 4 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- Health policy Change. Health, Medicine, Nursing EssayDescription: The current regulatory framework self-referrals and kickbacks focuses on avoiding abuse and fraud, but the laws are inadequate for smaller communities where it is more difficult to integrate physicians with other health care providers....1 page/≈550 words | 5 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- Care to Undeserved Communities. Health, Medicine, Nursing EssayDescription: In the year 2015-2016 I worked as a volunteer with the RTJ foundation, a non-profit organization whose role is to reach out to families that have endured the pain of losing a family member as a result of violent acts of crime. ...1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |