Nursing, peer-reviewed concept analysis article. Understanding Concept Analysis (Essay Sample)
Select a peer-reviewed concept analysis article of your choice and write a response of 1,000–1,250 words. Use the following guidelines:
Include an introduction.
Describe the method of analysis, using the article and Chapter 3 of Theoretical Basis for Nursing.
Describe the steps of process and the results for each step.
Apply the concept to a practice situation.
Include a conclusion.
Prepare this assignment according to guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Rubix: 1. Introduction-Introduction is comprehensive; the reader knows exactly what to expect.
2. Description of method, steps in process, and results using the chosen article and chapter 3 of
the textbook. Thoroughly presents all of the information to portray a clear chronology as well
as richness of detail.
3. Application to Practice, Thoroughly presents the application to practice with rich detail and
4. Conclusion-Conclusion is comprehensive and paints a clear picture of the application concept
5. Thesis Development and Purpose-Thesis and/or main claim are comprehensive. The essence
of the paper is contained within the thesis. Thesis statement makes the purpose of the paper
6. Argument Logic and Construction- Clear and convincing argument that presents a persuasive
claim in a distinctive and compelling manner. All sources are authoritative.
7. Writer is clearly in command of standard, written, academic English. Writer is clearly in
command of standard, written, academic English.
8. Paper Format (Use of appropriate style for the major and assignment)-All format elements are
9. Research citations- In-text citations and a reference page are complete and correct. The
documentation of cited sources is free of error. In-text citations and a reference page are
complete and correct. The documentation of cited sources is free of error.
Nursing, Peer-Reviewed Concept Analysis Article
Liu, Y., Avant, K., Aungsuroch, Y., Zhang, X. and Jiang, P. (2014). Patient outcomes in the field of nursing: A concept analysis. International Journal of Nursing Sciences, 1(1), pp.69-74.
The provision of good and effective health care is one of the fundamental codes of ethics that guides the nurses and health care providers in the course of carrying out their duties. Nurses and health care institutions are evaluated and appraised regularly in consideration to their ability to provide care to the patients in a perfect and satisfactory manner and as a result patient outcomes serves as one of the key performance indicators in the nursing profession. Patient outcomes in nursing generally refer to the effective recovery or lack thereof observed or measured in a patient after the provision of care in the course of their treatment.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Poetry analysis Essays
- Racial discrimination Essays
- Sociological imagination Essays
- Feminist Essays
- Industrial revolution Essays
- Culture Essays
- Drunk driving Essays
- Cell phone Essays
- Art Essays
- Sociology Essays
- Capital punishment Essays
- Imperialism Essays
- Childhood obesity Essays
- Nursing career Essays
- Physician assisted suicide Essays
- Ethnography Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to art essays:
- Benchmark assignment. Applying Theory to a practice problem part 3. Application of Borrowed . . .Description: Theories provide a framework through which phenomena, behaviors, situations, and events can be understood and addressed. The problem of ineffective communication is significant in the nursing practice. ...7 pages/≈1925 words | 4 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Research Paper |
- Calculate The Client's Target Heart Rate Using The Karvonen FormulaDescription: Explanation for your chosen assessment, programming, and nutritional recommendations. (Be sure to reference course concepts when discussing rationale for your recommendations....3 pages/≈825 words | No Sources | MLA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Case Study |
- Heart Rate Estimated from Body Movements at Six Degrees of FreedomDescription: The six fundamental movements of major body segments are flexion, extension, abduction, adduction, circumduction, and rotation....1 page/≈275 words | 2 Sources | MLA | Education | Coursework |