3 pages/≈825 words
Personal Statement for Dental School (Essay Sample)
THE PAPER IS RIDDLED WITH GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES, AND THE SENTENCES ARE HEAVY AND DO NOT MAKE SENSE. PROBABLY A WRITER WITH AN INDIAN BACKGROUND HAS TRANSLATED HIS THOUGHTS FROM HINDU TO ENGLISH. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE AND SUBPAR! please fix the order! I will upload a document with some information. I need a personal statement for admission to Dental school. source..
Personal Statement for Dental School
DatePersonal Statement for Dental School
I am a very optimistic person, who is result oriented, and I dedicate my full potential to achieving my goals. I have always nurtured the notion that people with no limits, the dreamers, are the ones who rewrite the future. People with dreams conceive their long-term goals, with short term agendas and a roadmap of where they would like to be in the future. Having a dream in life, has made me consistent, I tackle each challenge in life without the fear of failure and with a heart warming assurance of success. Life has been a long journey for me, I have come from a third world country, started learning English at eighteen, and now just a few signatures away from the school of opportunities. Studying dentistry has always been my dream since I was a child because I grew up in a country where people could not access quality health care due to financial reasons and poor health services. My choice to pursue dentistry is also influenced by the fact that I like assisting members of my community and I believe in personal development. Currently, the field of dentistry is faced by various challenges, and being an optimistic and solution oriented person, I would like to be part of the solutions to these challenges.
I have experience working in multiple dental offices, and was fortunate enough to accompany the doctor and learn about fundamentals of dentistry, and how materials are prepared for patients. I also had a close experience with different instruments and learned what specific instrument is used for a particular procedure. I had first-hand experience with tools and procedures used in tooth shaping, root canal treatment and prophylaxis. I also got a chance to observe how different dental composite materials were prepared, and how these materials were used to fill cavities in patients’ teeth. When working in dental offices I also got a chance to assist patients and learnt about the challenges of helping patients. For example, some patients were easy going and fun to work with, while others we...
Get the Whole Paper!
Not exactly what you need?
Do you need a custom essay? Order right now:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- The story of an hour Essays
- Hamlet Essays
- Social networking Essays
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Civil rights movement Essays
- Poetry analysis Essays
- Racial discrimination Essays
- Sociological imagination Essays
- Feminist Essays
- Industrial revolution Essays
- Culture Essays
- Drunk driving Essays
- Cell phone Essays
- Art Essays
- Sociology Essays
- Why do I deserve a free wedding?Description: Creative Writing Essay: Why do I deserve a Free Wedding?...2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | APA | Creative Writing | Essay |
- Application of critical thinking to college funding strategyDescription: Undergraduate Essay: Application of critical thinking to college funding strategy...2 pages/≈550 words | 1 Source | APA | Creative Writing | Essay |
- GOAL SETTING AND ACHIEVEMENTDescription: Undergraduate Essay: GOAL SETTING AND ACHIEVEMENT...2 pages/≈550 words | 1 Source | APA | Creative Writing | Essay |