Critical Incident Questionnaire (Coursework Sample)
After reviewing the example Case Study and Critical Incident Questionnaire called “Refugees from Vietnam” in the Student Resource Folder, complete Critical Incident Questionnaires for the case of “Parental Pressures” using what you have learned about Asian-, Indo-, and Latino- Canadian culture, worldview, and values.
Answer the questions that follow the case on a separate piece of paper from the Critical Incident Questionnaire and clearly indicate which case study they are referring to.
ADDITIONAL ASSIGNMENT INSTRUCTIONS
Example Case Study & Critical Incident Questionnaire (LP2.3 Resource)
A Critical Incident Questionnaire template is found in the Student Resource Folder (LP2.4 Resource)
Case Study 1 (LP2.5 Resource)
Critical Incident Questionnaire
The Case: Latino/a marriage values
• Different values and beliefs in regards to male-female relationships
• Conflict in the equality or lack of it in the marriage
• Lack of knowledge about Salvadorian culture
• The husband’s sexist nature towards women
• Esteban’s patriarchal beliefs that belittles women and treats them as unequal.
• Get more information from the couple and understand the source of their marital difficulties
- APA Citation and ReferencingDescription: Undergraduate level Coursework: Citation and Referencing...1 page/≈275 words | 1 Source | APA | Literature & Language | Coursework |
- Journal Entry 12: ArgumentDescription: Undergraduate writing level 2 pages Literature and Language Format Style English (U.S.) Coursework. course work - Journal Entry 12: Argument...2 pages/≈550 words | 1 Source | APA | Literature & Language | Coursework |
- Local Public Health EventDescription: Undergraduate writing level 1 page Literature and Language Format Style English (U.S.) Coursework. Local Public Health Event...1 page/≈275 words | 2 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Coursework |