Customer Analysis and Implementation Plan. Management Research Paper (Research Paper Sample)
it is basically about customer analysis, I have chosen a video, which is a app. I will upload two examples then, and just follow the every step of the example to talk about this app. please contact me if you have any questions , thank you so much. this is the video, name is look at u.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zv0u30ctWc&list=PL4XzVa3BVf_UhjSWzGJynEUvnHlK9nafT&index=22source..
Customer analysis and implementation plan
LookAt U App
LookAt U is an application that seeks to reduce the time women spend on choosing what to wear by providing suggestions based on their body shapes and fashion preferences. In today’s fashion world, each cloth is made for a specific occasion. Therefore, using the collected data and spending habits of women, the application will display various suggestion based on various events and occasions.
The application has three important steps:
* Women posting their various clothes and bodies on the app
* The app digitizes the clothes using graphics
* Displaying various suggestions that women can chose from
I. Customer analysis
Using questionnaires, a survey was undertaken in New York and its aim was to; identify the target market, identify the problem, analyze the problem, and find out if LookAt U application had the capability to solve the problem.
The survey targeted a wide range of women over 18 years of age. We tried to ascertain if the problem really exists and if there was another application that offered solutions to the problem. Finally, we tried to identify if women from New York would be interested in our application thus being willing to pay for it.
- Sexual HarassmentDescription: Your team needs to submit a 1-page report indicating your team s response to the critical incident AND explaining your team's rationale for your decision with regards to the critical incident. ...1 page/≈275 words | Other | Management | Research Paper |
- Client Evaluation; Bobbles & LaceDescription: The analysis section also provides solutions for dealing with the limitations while also coming up with questions the firm has to answer during client presentation for clarity purposes and making of effective or rather suitable recommendations....3 pages/≈825 words | 6 Sources | Other | Management | Research Paper |
- Business Operations and Human Rights ResponsibilitiesDescription: This paper attempts to explore some of the challenges that businesses face in ensuring the observation of human rights across their operations and how said challenges can be realistically solved....7 pages/≈1925 words | 8 Sources | Other | Management | Research Paper |