11 pages/≈3025 words
The Relationship Between Aggression and Bipolar: Analyze On Its Treatments and Symptomatology (Research Paper Sample)
The Relationship Between Aggression and Bipolar: Analyze On Its Treatments and Symptomatologysource..
The Relationship between Aggression and Bipolar: Analysis on Treatment and Symptomatology
Date:The Relationship between Aggression and Bipolar: Analysis on Treatment and Symptomatology
Bipolar disorder (BD) constitutes common and mostly extreme psychiatric conditions presented with severe psychosocial manifestations and elevated likelihood for cardiovascular diseases, substance abuse, and conflict with the law. Bipolar disorder has been categorized amongst the most debilitating disorders in the world by the World Health Organization (WHO) (Ballesteret al., 2014). Moreover, BD has been closely linked with aggressive behaviours especially during manic, mixed episodes, or during psychotic conditions (Ballesteret al., 2012). Such violent behaviours exist in numerous psychotic disorders and bears diagnostic, prognostic, as well as therapeutic associations. In BD, especially, resentment and aggression have assumed special importance as fundamental symptoms of mania and...
Get the Whole Paper!
Not exactly what you need?
Do you need a custom essay? Order right now:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Salem witch trials Essays
- Medicinal marijuana Essays
- The yellow wallpaper Essays
- Fear Essays
- Freedom of speech Essays
- Women rights Essays
- Modest proposal Essays
- Domestic violence Essays
- The story of an hour Essays
- Hamlet Essays
- Social networking Essays
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Civil rights movement Essays
- Poetry analysis Essays
- Racial discrimination Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to relationship:
- What Is The Relationship Between Creation And Destruction In The Industrial Revolution?Description: The industrial revolution was a major turning point in human life, their interaction with their environment and ecology....1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | MLA | History | Essay |
- Describe Reasons for Dissolution of a RelationshipDescription: This essay examines the reasons that can lead to the dissolution or weakening of a relationship that was once very strong....1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | MLA | Communications & Media | Essay |
- Maintaining Long-Term Professional Relationships Description: After completing the eight areas, prepare a letter to the supplierï¿½s president. Consider the elements above in the letter. ...2 pages/≈550 words | 3 Sources | APA | Management | Essay |