Critique the article provided Literature & Language Research Paper (Research Paper Sample)
1. Read the assigned chapters. Review the guidelines in chapter 18, table 18-1, pages 318-320 to help you with the critique on the textbood Nursing research method and critical appraisal for evidence based practice BY LOBIONDO- WOOD AND JUDITH HABER 9TH EDITION
2. Critique the article provided (Teaching: Individual" to increase adherence to therapeutic regimen in people with hypertension and type-2 diabetes: protocol of the controlled clinical trial ENURSIN).
As a researcher, it is always in the interest of the researcher as well as the readership if the former honors the correct procedures of conducting research. This means that all written and unwritten rules and regulations are followed and the researcher tries his or her best to enhance the credibility of her research. Examples of these written and unwritten rules include the use of current and relevant literature to inform on one’s research, avoiding instances of bias by dissociating oneself with any issues that can lead to an instance of bias in research among others. Every researcher must abide by these rules if their article is to have an impact or be regarded as scientific among researchers. Guevara et al. (2019) delivered a research article that sought to enhance the study of nursing interventions “Teaching: Individual” compared with usual care, to increase adherence to therapeutic regimen in people with hypertension and/or type-2 diabetes.” The research article had a similar name as the aim of the study: “Teaching: Individual “to Increase Adherence to Therapeutic Regimen in People with Hypertension and Type-2 Diabetes: Protocol of the Controlled Clinical Trial ENSURIN. This paper seeks to critique this research article in great depth by focusing on aspects such as the authors, the writing style, the structure of the research article, the title, the aim of the study, literature review, the theoretical framework, the research question, the sample, methodology, analysis, selection bias, results, recommendations for future studies.
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to art essays:
- Music Visual & Performing Arts Essay Research PaperDescription: Jazz music was developed from a combination of many cultures, such as American, African, and European. It was developed in the 20th century in the southern part of the United States by the African American communities (Clarisse, 3). It was mostly played during occasions such as mourning...4 pages/≈1100 words | MLA | Visual & Performing Arts | Essay |
- School Start Times Literature & Language Research PaperDescription: Learning is one of the most important aspects of a person's life. It is through learning that people can build their career paths and, in turn, earn a living to sustain their families. The current school curriculum allows schools to start at 8 am, and it is believed that this decision was made based on...8 pages/≈2200 words | MLA | Literature & Language | Research Paper |
- Magazine Article Communications & Media Article ReviewDescription: The development of computers arose from the need to solve various issues in society. Global populations faced significant challenges in the computation of some algorithms including large figures. Although some individuals could implement various techniques and tactics like the division of work in groups...4 pages/≈1100 words | Chicago | Communications & Media | Article |