Professional nursing association flyer. Long Term care nurses association (LTCNA) (Other (Not Listed) Sample)
Choose a professional nursing organization (long term care). Assuming that you are the chairperson of membership for the organization, create a full-page flyer designed to recruit new members to the professional organization. In your flyer, include:
The function of the organization, as well as its mission and vision.
Potential advantages of membership in the organization.
Provide resource information for new members, including contact information, membership requirements, and organizational endorsements (i.e., what other members or other organizations are saying about the selected organization).
Create a topic for an upcoming meeting that would appeal to your target audience.
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines
Long Term care nurses association (LTCNA)
who we are
The Long Term Care Nurses Association (LTCNA) is a non-profit organization designed to provide education, career advancement information, networking opportunities and advocacy to its long term care nurse member
June 25, 2018
Orientation for change-in-condition assessment guidelines for sepsis patients
Patients who are diagnosed with sepsis are usually in danger of further complications due to the presence of infection in vital parts of the body.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Modest proposal Essays
- Domestic violence Essays
- The story of an hour Essays
- Hamlet Essays
- Social networking Essays
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Civil rights movement Essays
- Poetry analysis Essays
- Racial discrimination Essays
- Sociological imagination Essays
- Feminist Essays
- Industrial revolution Essays
- Culture Essays
- Drunk driving Essays
- Cell phone Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to social networking:
- Getcareer Inc: Financial Plan And AnalysisDescription: GetCareer Inc. is a professional networking enterprise where employers can post job requirements, and employees post their job credentials....3 pages/≈825 words | No Sources | MLA | Business & Marketing | Research Paper |
- Social Networking Sites Have Negative Impact on Young PeopleDescription: Today, it seems like one cannot separate the young people from their phones which they use to access their social media accounts. Currently, real friendships does not mean much to them because they all believe in the fifty or one-hundred friends they have on Facebook or Instagram....3 pages/≈825 words | 2 Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Advantages And Disadvantages Of Social Media On A Teenagers LifeDescription: There are numerous advantages and disadvantages of these platforms, and teens must create a balance between their online and offline activities....1 page/≈275 words | 2 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Other (Not Listed) |