Understanding Caregivers Experiences & Information Needs Of Pediatric (Other (Not Listed) Sample)
* This assignment is based on those abstracts, no need of intro or conclusion. this assignment is for my research class. I just need to answer these questions regarding the abstract that belongs to each question. to answer each question I have to find in her abstracts one that is quantitative, qualitative, mixed method and so on... and answer the question. ** I will attach the article provided**
*The format is:
for example: question 1
find one Quantitative study in the abstracts
the title of the article/study provided by Margaret S..
and the title I create.
for question 4
Find the methodological study
write the title of it
provide my own title
and then the purpose of this study which it'll be in the abstract itself
Read the list of abstracts from the 2015 Margaret Scott Wright Research Day. Using the abstracts, answer the following questions.
1. Provide a title of an abstract of a quantitative study?
2. Provide a title of an abstract of a qualitative study?
3. Provide a title of an abstract of a mixed methods study?
4. Provide a title of the one abstract of a methodological study? Provide the purpose of the methodological study?
5. Provide the title of an abstract that used secondary analysis of data?
6. Provide the title of an abstract that would classify as a presentation (not research)? Provide some rationale why it is not classified as research.
7. Provide an example of an integrative literature review?
8. Provide the title of an abstract of a meta-synthesis?
Title and Research Abstracts
Title and Research Abstracts
Provide a title of an abstract of a quantitative study?
UNDERSTANDING CAREGIVERS EXPERIENCES AND INFORMATION NEEDS OF PEDIATRIC ACUTE GASTROENTERITIS TO INFORM KNOWLEDGE TRANSLATION TOOLS
The Experiences of Caregivers and Pediatric Acute Gastroenteritis
Provide a Title of an abstract of a qualitative study?
ENHANCING QUALITY OF CARE FOR MATERNAL-CHILD PATIENTS FOLLOWING A UNIT RESTRUCTURING (2014)
The Enhancement of Maternal Child Quality Care
Provide a Title of an abstract of a mixed method study?
TEENS WITH CONGENITAL HEART DISEASE IN TRANSITION FROM PEDIATRIC TO ADULT CARE: QUALITATIVE EVALUATION OF NURSE-LED INTERVENTION TO SUPPORT TRANSITION READINESS
The transition of Teens with Congenital Heart Disease into Adulthood with the aid of the Nurses
Provide a Title of an abstract the one abstract of a methodological study? Provide purpose of the methodological study.
ALIGNMENT OF THE PERCEPTIONS OF LEADERS AND HEALTH CARE AIDES IN SUPPORTIVE LIVING FACILITIES
Perceptions of Leaders and Healthcare Aids in Supportive Living
- NRS 434VNR Assignment Health History and ExaminationDescription: How does the person describe current health? What does the person do to maintain health? What does person know about links between lifestyle and health? ...3 pages/≈825 words | 2 Sources | Other | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Other (Not Listed) |
- SNHP 3105 Informatics in Disease Prevention and EpidemiologyDescription: What are the advantages and disadvantages of building a master person index across surveillance information systems for multiple diseases?...1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | Other | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Other (Not Listed) |
- Nursing Research Assignment Paper: Clinical VignetteDescription: You may confer with your classmates to discuss your answers and how you will strategize for an appropriate response. ...1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | Other | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Other (Not Listed) |