Research the Bullying and Different Violence in Schools (Other (Not Listed) Sample)
Margins 1” all sides
Paragraphs The entire document should be double-spaced on standard-sized paper (8.5" x 11")
Type Style and Size Times New Roman, 12 point
Software MS Word
Create a complete preparation outline using the outline template below for a persuasive speech.
2. You may choose from one of the topics below.
a. Why banning the use of cell phones while driving should be mandatory nationwide
b. What I see as the biggest challenges young adults face today
c. Increased dependence on technology in the U.S.
d. Bullying in schools.
e. Gun laws in the U.S.
3. State the general purpose, specific purpose, and central idea clearly and in the appropriate form.
4. Limit your key points to no more than three and supporting statements with resources to no more than two per key point.
5. State your key points and supporting materials in complete sentences.
6. Summarize key points of introduction with a call for action in your conclusion.
7. Based on your submitted outline, begin writing the first draft of your speech while studying the next lesson. In Lesson 7, you will study how to write the components of your speech. The outcome of this process is a final written speech to be submitted as your final assignment in Lesson 7.
Bullying and Violence
Bullying and Violence
In the last few years, the country has seen quite a number of mass shootings, some of which have been carried out by very young students. In almost all the cases, the perpetrators of the heinous acts were venting out at the society, which explain why they came to the institutions where they attend school. One of the major elements that has been left out in the debate about the shooting is the main cause of the children to vent out as they have been using violent acts to make their voices heard ("Tragic Consequences of Bullying in School", 2016). Today, we are not here to condone the acts that have been carried out by these students, but to address one of the most overlooked cause of the incidences and how best to prevent the occurrence in the future.
When every student comes to school, they look forward to achieve their academic goals that are expected of them by the society as well as their families. However, they are also looking to form social bonds with those that they meet at school and more importantly in their classes ("Bullying: The Link to Later Criminal Behavior", ...
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to bullying:
- Analyzing Sociologically a Significant Event or Experience: Domestic Violence Description: Connecting biography and history, private troubles and public issues, personal experience and large-scale social processes and structures...4 pages/≈1100 words | 3 Sources | MLA | Social Sciences | Essay |
- Major in Social Work: Social Work Department Letter, Why do you Wish to Become a Professiona. . .Description: Why do you wish to become a professional Social Worker? Why do you feel you can succeed in this rigorous course of study? ...1 page/≈275 words | 1 Source | APA | Literature & Language | Personal Statement |
- Bullying Behavior by Students in the Classroom, Aspect of BullyingDescription: Discuss two ally strategies that your group talked about while playing the game. Do you think they would be effective?. Why or Why not?...1 page/≈275 words | 2 Sources | Other | Social Sciences | Essay |