Apologetics Research On Christianity Approach On Abortion (Essay Sample)
This paper will consist of four parts. Each part has a subscribed number of sections, each with a subscribed number of paragraphs with an explanation of what needs to be found in each paragraph.
Consider this paper as writing an additional chapter to our textbook, Without a Doubt.
Apologetics Research on Christianity approach on abortion
The question of the apologetics research is on the Christianity approach on the issue of abortion. Christianity and the Bible through the sacredness of life and the teachings consider abortions to be wrong, to be as in and to be something that should not be practiced as it equates to murder. However, contemporary Christians tend to be somehow liberal, and they attempt to find some case scenarios that might justify abortion, which raises some problems that need a solid defense to support or to oppose the acts of abortion. The essay discusses reasons as to why abortion is wrong according to biblical teachings.
One of the defensive reasons against abortion is that the ten commandments warn Christians against killing. Abortion is wrong as it leads to killing unborn children. God is the ultimate giver of life, and human life is sacred (Vallier 365). People need to treat human life with the sacredness that it deserves and they should avoid killing unborn children as they have the right to life and one cannot predict their potential after they are given a chance to live.
Another reason as to why abortion is wrong is that it angers God. Christians should live lives that do not anger God. As seen from the biblical story of Cain and Abel, Cain killed Abel because he was jealous of him. Cain killing Abel angered God, which made God curse Cain and his generation. As a result of murder in the scenario of Cain and Abel angered God, abortion is equally a crime relative to killing as abortion involves the mu
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Video games Essays
- Relationship Essays
- Plagiarism Essays
- Poems Essays
- Identity Essays
- Vaccination Essays
- Death penalty Essays
- Cold war Essays
- Song analysis Essays
- Animal cruelty Essays
- Kill a mockingbird Essays
- Homeless Essays
- Salem witch trials Essays
- Medicinal marijuana Essays
- The yellow wallpaper Essays
- Fear Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to abortion:
- Short Story Analysis Essay about Regret by Kate Chopin. Hills Like White Elephants. by Ernes. . .Description: The two short stories written by Ernest Hemingway and Kate Chopin stirs the senses of the readers. These stories take readers to different times and places because they are written with rich imagery along with literary aspects like figures of speech that express the message...4 pages/≈1100 words | No Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Reproductive Solutions in the 19th Century. Health & Medicine EssayDescription: The history of reproductive solutions has often revolved around the man’s right to regulate and control the body of the woman. Reproductive solutions involve methods used to control births such as contraceptive methods and family planning methods. While these methods have been around for a while...9 pages/≈2475 words | 5 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Other (Not Listed) |
- Reproductive Solutions in the 19th CenturyDescription: The primary concern has been on the topic of natural law from the religious point of view which emphasizes the importance of the human body in reproduction, hence criminalizing abortion and other birth control methods....4 pages/≈1100 words | 5 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Annotated Bibliography |