In Class Thematic Writing Prompt: U.S. History (Essay Sample)
please follow this.
In-Class Thematic Writing Prompt:
The theme for this assignment will be INDIVIDUALS WHO CHANGED AMERICAN HISTORY. You will NOT have the entire period to write this, but responses should be thorough, thoughtful, and well-written. There will be a list of suggestions, but you should consider presidents, inventors, people who CHANGED history...
It is often said that time can erase memories. The biggest and most threatening natural disasters, the most significant battles, and even the most influential people can be forgotten with time. However, there is nothing like this because many people who transformed the United States are still remembered and talked about. In fact, modern-day experts have done their best to preserve the milestones of our past.
Thomas Jefferson was the first who introduced the Declaration of Independence to the world (Polónia 21). It asserted the freedom and rights of Americans. Not only this but also Thomas passed the Statue of Religious Liberty for Virginia, which was an initial right of giving freedom of worship.
Just like Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin is an influ
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Legalize marijuana Essays
- Learning styles Essays
- Same sex marriage Essays
- Animal right Essays
- Slavery Essays
- Teenage pregnancy Essays
- American dream Essays
- Immigration Essays
- Racism Essays
- Global warming Essays
- Religion Essays
- Gay marriage Essays
- Police brutality Essays
- Love Essays
- Animal testing Essays
- Obesity in america Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to memories:
- Explore Twilight Zone Season 1 Episode 29Description: This paper explores Twilight Zone season 1 episode 29. In this episode, a school teacher, Helen Foley, finds a small girl, Mackie, sitting on the steps outside her apartment and she invites her into her apartment...2 pages/≈550 words | 2 Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Mrs. Lincoln and Mrs. Keckly By Jennifer Fleischner Description: The author, Jennifer Fleischner has made a classic production in the delightful biography of a friendship established in Washington during the war between Mary Lincoln and her confidante Elizabeth Keckly who was also her seamstress....4 pages/≈1100 words | 1 Source | APA | History | Book Review |
- Term Response: Technology and ArchivingDescription: This term response summarizes what I learned from attending Dr. Rick Prelinger presentation on preserving films. It was interesting to know that technology plays a critical role in the archiving of films....4 pages/≈1100 words | 10 Sources | MLA | Visual & Performing Arts | Essay |