1 page/≈275 words
Communications & Media
Cellular phones and Driving - Pros and Cons (Essay Sample)
No Plagiarism please. Mention 3 cons and 3 pros. 4 paragraph essay: - introduction. - 2 body paragraphs. - conclusion. source..
Cellular phones and Driving - Pros and Cons
Cellular phones have become widely and easily available in most developing countries since in the late 1990s, and their use has increased among the most developing countries since then. Each day, they are tremendous growing number of cellular phones users both adult and children , are increasing due to high-tech technology, despite the fact that cellular phones give off radio-frequency waves and there have been some concerns raised for the safety of cell phone use on health matters. Uses of cell phones may result to cause of cancer, increases brain tumor or other tumors in head and the neck area. Also use of cell phones while driving impairs driving performa...
Get the Whole Paper!
Not exactly what you need?
Do you need a custom essay? Order right now:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Song analysis Essays
- Animal cruelty Essays
- Kill a mockingbird Essays
- Homeless Essays
- Salem witch trials Essays
- Medicinal marijuana Essays
- The yellow wallpaper Essays
- Fear Essays
- Freedom of speech Essays
- Women rights Essays
- Modest proposal Essays
- Domestic violence Essays
- The story of an hour Essays
- Hamlet Essays
- Social networking Essays
- A good man is hard to find Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to plagiarism:
- The stengths and Weaknesses of WritingDescription: Undergraduate Essay: The stengths and Weaknesses of Writing...1 page/≈275 words | 1 Source | APA | Creative Writing | Essay |
- Inhibitors of 17β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 3 in the treatment of prostate canc. . .Description: Undergraduate writing level 5 pages Health and Medicine Format Style English (U.S.) Essay. Inhibitors of 17β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 3 in the treatment of prostate cancer ...5 pages/≈1375 words | 10 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- Parkinson's Disease BIO360HONG_2011SpV1.2Description: Recent advances for rare genetic disease/disorder in humans or genetically engineered plants or animals for commercial use...3 pages/≈825 words | 4 Sources | MLA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Research Paper |