8 pages/≈2200 words
Ethics in Conducting Research (Research Paper Sample)
Write a paper in which you discuss how doctoral research, from literature review to conducting research, to writing a dissertation manuscript should be done with care and integrity to meet the ethical standards of scientific research. Reference at least five peer-reviewed articles. Explain specifically how scholars apply published ethical guidelines and concepts to research . Be sure to address the following: - Plagiarism - Risk assessment - Informed consent - Privacy and confidentiality - Data handling and reporting - Mistakes and negligence - Working with a Mentor source..
ETHICS IN CONDUCTING RESEARCH STUDENT NAME STUDENT ID COURSE TITLE: COURSE CODE: COURSE INSTRUCTOR: INSTITUTION: DATE: Contents TOC \o "1-3" \h \z \u HYPERLINK \l "_Toc319371736" SECTION 1: INTRODUCTION PAGEREF _Toc319371736 \h 3 HYPERLINK \l "_Toc319371737" SECTION 2: RESEARCH ETHICS PAGEREF _Toc319371737 \h 3 HYPERLINK \l "_Toc319371738" SECTION 3: RESEARCH ETHICS ISSUES PAGEREF _Toc319371738 \h 4 HYPERLINK \l "_Toc319371739" 3.1: Plagiarism PAGEREF _Toc319371739 \h 5 HYPERLINK \l "_Toc319371740" 3.2: Risk Assessment PAGEREF _Toc319371740 \h 6 HYPERLINK \l "_Toc319371741" 3.3: Informed Consent PAGEREF _Toc319371741 \h 7 HYPERLINK \l "_Toc319371742" 3.4: Privacy and Confidentiality PAGEREF _Toc319371742 \h 8 HYPERLINK \l "_Toc319371743" 3.5: Data Handling and Reporting PAGEREF _Toc319371743 \h 8 HYPERLINK \l "_Toc319371744" 3.6: Mistakes and Negligence PAGEREF _Toc319371744 \h 10 HYPERLINK \l "_Toc319371745" 3.7: Working with a Mentor PAGEREF _Toc319371745 \h 11 HYPERLINK \l "_Toc319371746" SECTION 4: CONCLUSION PAGEREF _Toc319371746 \h 12 HYPERLINK \l "_Toc319371747" REFERENCES PAGEREF _Toc319371747 \h 13 SECTION 1: INTRODUCTION A dissertation manuscript is a prime publication that contains information from a new original research and facilitates peers to assess observation, repeat experiments, identify objectives and evaluate conclusion. The content in the dissertation should be original, comprehensible, significant, correct and accurate, and to achieve perfection, the manuscript should be prepared in accordance with the instruction and guideline from the mentor. A thesis paper is not the same as a dissertation manuscript; although many of the students fail to identify the thin line between them and make the mistake of mixing one with the other. The thesis paper is actually a research paper which is required for a master’...
Get the Whole Paper!
Not exactly what you need?
Do you need a custom essay? Order right now:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Poetry analysis Essays
- Racial discrimination Essays
- Sociological imagination Essays
- Feminist Essays
- Industrial revolution Essays
- Culture Essays
- Drunk driving Essays
- Cell phone Essays
- Art Essays
- Sociology Essays
- Capital punishment Essays
- Imperialism Essays
- Childhood obesity Essays
- Nursing career Essays
- Physician assisted suicide Essays
- Ethnography Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to ethics essays:
- Organizational ethicsDescription: Undergraduate writing level 10 pages Social Sciences Format Style English (U.S.) Research Paper. Organizational ethics...10 pages/≈2750 words | 5 Sources | APA | Social Sciences | Research Paper |
- Rawls: Ethics and Social Justice of FairnessDescription: Social Sciences: Ethics and Social Justice of Fairness...3 pages/≈825 words | 5 Sources | APA | Social Sciences | Essay |
- Global Ethics Training Program MemorandumDescription: Undergraduate Essay: Global Ethics Training Program Memorandum...1 page/≈275 words | 1 Source | APA | Social Sciences | Essay |