1 page/≈275 words
cost benefits analysis (Essay Sample)
Cost-Benefit Analysis" Please respond to the following: -Predict what the next generation of HRIS functionality will be and how likely it will generate comparable reductions in cost as compared to the functionality that was developed due to Y2K. Formulate the factors that you would use in a cost-benefit ratio to support the decision to purchase the next generation HRIS. Provide specific examples to support your response. source..
Cost Benefit Analysis Name Professor Course Date Cost Benefit Analysis Cost benefit analysis is a popular method in appraising project from national point of view. It involves enumeration, comparison and evaluation of benefits and cost implies weighing of returns against the involved in a project. CBA purports to describe and give social advantage in terms of efficiency, profit in terms of monetary units. We use cost benefit ration in evaluating a project. This is ratio of whether or not and how much benefit or profit will result from investing in the project. It`s calculated by taking net present value of expected future flows from the project and diving by the project`s initial cost. A ration greater than one indicates that he project will be profitable while below one indicate...
Get the Whole Paper!
Not exactly what you need?
Do you need a custom essay? Order right now:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Modest proposal Essays
- Domestic violence Essays
- The story of an hour Essays
- Hamlet Essays
- Social networking Essays
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Civil rights movement Essays
- Poetry analysis Essays
- Racial discrimination Essays
- Sociological imagination Essays
- Feminist Essays
- Industrial revolution Essays
- Culture Essays
- Drunk driving Essays
- Cell phone Essays
- Demonstration ExplanationDescription: Demonstration Explanation Essay...2 pages/≈550 words | 5 Sources | APA | Social Sciences | Essay |
- Gender differences in cognitive fuctioningDescription: Gender differences in cognitive fuctioning Essay...3 pages/≈825 words | 2 Sources | APA | Social Sciences | Essay |
- Syllabus teaching in PsychologyDescription: Social Sciences: Syllabus teaching in Psychology Essay...1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | APA | Social Sciences | Essay |