Blog “Helpful Tips to Ease the Transition from High School to College” (Essay Sample)
Read over the approved Blog “Helpful Tips to Ease the Transition from High School to College”. This is
a position assignment regarding the author’s suggestions for the transition from one institution of
knowledge to another.
Think about the following questions to help you critique and engage with the “article”:
• What does the author set out to do?
• Are the steps clearly defined? Should there be more or less?
• How does this “article” fit into current literature, i.e. development? Explain.
• Does it advance the knowledge of the subject?
• Do you agree/disagree with the author on the subject matter? Explain.
*Include in-text citation for the APA *
* Include an In-text citation from the textbook* ( Santrock, J.W. (2019). Life-Span Development (17th ed.). Boston, MA: McGraw-Hill.)
Most often, the process of transition from high school to college is believed to be challenging among some students. This process becomes more complicated when one moves from one state or country to another. The author is more focused on examining different strategies students can implement to make the transition from high school to college a bit easy. The author has stipulated that this change is likely to be hard because one is exposed to a different environment with new friends to interact with (Li, 2018). Individuals, therefore, need to understand how they can make this transition successfully.
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to high school:
- Medical School Questions. Understanding And Contribution To MedicineDescription: The central vision and plan are to contribute to the school and the society in a way that will bring a difference and make America great and the whole world in extension. As a woman with a diverse background and the know-how acquired, I envision to serve as an excellent recruitment tool....3 pages/≈825 words | No Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- West Virginia University School of Medicine. Health & Medicine EssayDescription: The West Virginia medical school is the premier tertiary level center in the United States. The institution earns all the benefits of high-level schools from the government. I applied to join the school because students gain various benefits apart from the standard academic attainment....3 pages/≈825 words | No Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- Earth of Mankind by Pramoedya Toer Literature & Language EssayDescription: Explain how you think Pramoedya Toer wants us to think differently after reading This Earth of Mankind, and what strategies he has used to try to get us to change our thinking. Or, you may analyze how you think the book got away from him, showing both the language that you think he most consciously used...5 pages/≈1375 words | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |