Blog “Helpful Tips to Ease the Transition from High School to College” (Essay Sample)
Read over the approved Blog “Helpful Tips to Ease the Transition from High School to College”. This is
a position assignment regarding the author’s suggestions for the transition from one institution of
knowledge to another.
Think about the following questions to help you critique and engage with the “article”:
• What does the author set out to do?
• Are the steps clearly defined? Should there be more or less?
• How does this “article” fit into current literature, i.e. development? Explain.
• Does it advance the knowledge of the subject?
• Do you agree/disagree with the author on the subject matter? Explain.
*Include in-text citation for the APA *
* Include an In-text citation from the textbook* ( Santrock, J.W. (2019). Life-Span Development (17th ed.). Boston, MA: McGraw-Hill.)
Most often, the process of transition from high school to college is believed to be challenging among some students. This process becomes more complicated when one moves from one state or country to another. The author is more focused on examining different strategies students can implement to make the transition from high school to college a bit easy. The author has stipulated that this change is likely to be hard because one is exposed to a different environment with new friends to interact with (Li, 2018). Individuals, therefore, need to understand how they can make this transition successfully.
- Read the following articles.Psychology of QueueingDescription: Psychology of queueing aims at evaluating how individuals react and respond to lines. Ideally, people are likely to get caught up in queues, especially in shopping stores, airports, and railway stations, among other places. ...2 pages/≈550 words | APA | Psychology | Essay |
- Answer All Question And Show All Work. Psychology EssayDescription: 1 P(x) is the probability of an event x occurring. Under normal or uniform distribution the probability P(x) of the random variable x will be given by 1/n where ‘n’ represents the total number of outcomes or variables. This will apply only where the events in the distribution have equal chances of occurring...3 pages/≈825 words | APA | Psychology | Essay |
- Health Behaviors. Use of Tobacco Substance. Psychology EssayDescription: Substance abuse and use are the main public health worry that affects every level of humanity. Individuals, families, communities, and overall government spending is impacted by the use of licit and illicit substances. Different categories of drugs affect an individual body in diverse ways...2 pages/≈550 words | APA | Psychology | Essay |