Technology Training: Jessie Woolley-Wilson (Essay Sample)
Answer the following questions and include a link to the video:
1. What do you find interesting or surprising about the information in the video?
2. How does it relate back to your weekly objectives?
Blending technology and classroom learning: Jessie Woolley-Wilson at TEDxRainier
The video is quite informative. Jessie Woolley-Wilson brings to the fore, the importance of e-learning but with a mix of traditional classroom face-to-face learning. She terms this as blended learning. She states that there is a rapid change in the education sector, something that has been further hastened by the expectation of more using less capital allocation. It looks like the expenditure on education has greatly reduced, but still, the government expects the best outcome from the same. Learning institutions and educationalists therefore, have to think outside the box so as to balance quality education and the time taken to achieve such education.
Something else of note from the video is the second major force which is changing education is a positive way; adaptive learning. In education, they are simply tools that analyze a student’s periodic performance and then based on such data, new teaching m
- Project Management Assignment: Earned Value ManagementDescription: Earned Value Management (EVM) is a program management method that measures project health by tracking planned value, earned value, and actual cost...2 pages/≈550 words | 2 Sources | APA | Management | Essay |
- Technology Training: Jessie Woolley-WilsonDescription: The video is quite informative. Jessie Woolley-Wilson brings to the fore, the importance of e-learning but with a mix of traditional classroom face-to-face learning....1 page/≈275 words | 3 Sources | APA | Management | Essay |
- Article Summary: Essence Of Information Systems To Mid-sized CompaniesDescription: The article indicates that mid-market companies like Rana Meal Solutions face technological problems that larger organizations have the resources to address....2 pages/≈550 words | 2 Sources | APA | Management | Essay |