Personal Statement on Computer Science (Essay Sample)
the university I am applying to is the University of Washington Tacoma. I am trying to transfer there for their bachelor's degree in IT. below is my background and it will be helpful to write the essay. and the admission essay needs to be free from plagiarising.
- I was born in Asmara, Eritrea
- I came to the U.S. in 2015
- I started showing interest in IT since I was in 5th grade
- I currently have 3.9 GPA at South Seattle College ( Network Administration AAS degree)
- I am working at the same college as Junior network Administrator and also did an internship there summer of 2018
- I am also working part-time at Enterprise Holding rental car
- I like playing checkers, soccer and video games.
- My professional goal is to be a director of IT. And my personal and ultimate goal is to build a school in my country that teaches IT free of cost.
* if there is any information missing please don't hesitate to ask me.
I was born in Asmara, Eritrea, and moved to the USA in 2015. This offered me an opportunity to access quality education that has been a motivation to improve and seek higher education consistently. My efforts are premised on becoming a productive person in a diverse and competitive society that is increasingly changing with an orientation towards technological advancements. I developed a keen interest in Information Technology (IT) since when I was in the 5th grade, and it has become a lifelong goal to become a professional in the sector. The promising career opportunities in the sector, as well as my interests, are a key motivation for me to pursue IT education. Over time, I have interacted with IT practitioners, educators, and students, who are a constant reminder of the opportunities and fulling experiences in pursuing a degree in IT. These experiences in school and the workplace have raised the need for me to seek better education that can contribute to my academic and professional development. Drawing from extensive research and engagement with people across the IT community, I have settled on the University of Washington Tacoma. From my understanding, the institution has historically produced competent professionals who contribute substantially in practice and society. In this light, I am confident that an opportunity to pursue my degree at the University will help me to meet my professional
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Dance Essays
- Depression Essays
- Conflict Essays
- Scientific Essays
- Human rights Essays
- Career Essays
- A rose for emily Essays
- Personal experiences Essays
- Things fall apart Essays
- Abraham lincoln Essays
- Heart of darkness Essays
- Suicide Essays
- Fast food Essays
- Short story Essays
- French revolution Essays
- High school Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to soccer:
- Advance Health Assessment, Assessing Muscoskeletal Pain CourseworkDescription: The body is constantly sending signals about its health. One of the most easily recognized signals is pain. Musculoskeletal conditions comprise one of the leading causes of severe long-term pain in patients. The musculoskeletal system is an elaborate system of interconnected levers that provide the body...2 pages/≈550 words | 4 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Coursework |
- High School Scholarship Letter Health, Medicine, Nursing EssayDescription: I have had a wonderful time at Argyle, and as it is coming to an end, I write to you with the hope that you can reward me for the effort and excellence I have shown in my studies and commitment to other courses that are dear to the school. I have always treated my school with utmost seriousness...1 page/≈550 words | No Sources | Other | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- Business Project: Advertising, Commercials and Marketing StrategyDescription: Coca Cola has been successful in focusing on identification with the customers and this has resulted in customer loyalty in the domestic and international markets. Despite growing competition and social changes, Coca Cola has maintained visibility in both the traditional and social media landscape....4 pages/≈1100 words | 2 Sources | MLA | Business & Marketing | Essay |