Proposed Solution, Implementation, and Evaluation Medicine Essay (Essay Sample)
The final capstone project is a series of written research-based assignments completed throughout this course that culminate in a final evidenced-Based Proposal paper and presentation. Students are encouraged to share their completed proposals with a health care organization that could benefit from the proposal. For this fourth assignment, you will present the proposed solution for your evidence-based intervention and outline the implementation and evaluation plan.
In 100-250 words, present a detailed explanation of your proposed solution (new policy, process, procedure, or education that addresses the problem or issue you identified for your project). Include rationale for why you selected proposed solution. The proposed solution should be based on the support indicated in the literature review.
Preparing an Implementation Plan
Develop an implementation plan (500-750 words). The elements that should be included in your plan are listed below:
Strategies for obtaining necessary approval(s) and securing support from your organization's leadership and fellow staff. If you are proposing a change in current policy, process, or procedure, first describe the current policy, process, or procedure as a baseline for comparison.
Description of implementation. (When and how will the change be integrated into the current organizational structure, culture, and workflow? Who will be responsible for initiating the change, educating staff, and overseeing the implementation process?)
Resources required for implementation: stakeholders; assessment tools (questionnaires, surveys, pretests and posttests to assess knowledge of participants at baseline and after intervention); technology (technological or software needs); funds (cost of educating staff, printing or producing educational materials, gathering and analyzing data before, during, and following implementation); and staff to initiate, oversee, and evaluate change.
Prepare an evaluation plan (500-750 words) supported by your critical analysis of the literature.
Discuss methods to evaluate the effectiveness of your proposed solution.
Describe what your projected outcomes will be and what variables will be assessed.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Proposed Solution, Implementation, and Evaluation
Student’s First Name, Middle Initial(s), Last Name
Course Number and Name
Instructor’s Name and Title
Assignment Due Date
Proposed Solution, Implementation, and Evaluation
Undeniably, the high Covid-19 pandemic’s prevalence, its intense transmittable nature, and the related death rates are placing an extraordinary demand for effective care services globally. The scenario has also resulted in increased anxiety about the patients, the possibility of infecting relatives, and the disease's economic effect among the nurses caring for Covid-19 patients (Maben & Bridges, 2020). Since the pandemic’s outbreak, the nursing professionals have had unrelenting pressure due to various factors, including long hours caring for the patients, fears regarding contracting the virus, social isolation from their loved ones, and redeployment, leading to severe mental and emotional struggles. Hence, there is a need to develop a solution that can help them cope with the situation while providing quality health services to deserving patients.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Hamlet Essays
- Social networking Essays
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Civil rights movement Essays
- Poetry analysis Essays
- Racial discrimination Essays
- Sociological imagination Essays
- Feminist Essays
- Industrial revolution Essays
- Culture Essays
- Drunk driving Essays
- Cell phone Essays
- Art Essays
- Sociology Essays
- Capital punishment Essays
- Storytelling for 4 years old Health, Medicine, Nursing EssayDescription: 4 years is an important stage in the development of a child. It is the moment when the child enjoys doing new things, plays mom and dad, and exercises curiosity about sex. It is at this stage that children are seen to have nightmares and monster fears. Many imaginary friends...1 page/≈275 words | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- Ethics Framework Essay Health, Medicine, Nursing EssayDescription: .Mr. Johnson Is a Victim of several hospital readmissions caused by his underlying conditions. The patient has previously received a renal transplant but is no longer eligible for transplantation and should undergo Hemodialysis. Moreover, the patient experiences chronic pains and severe arterial...2 pages/≈550 words | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- DQ2 Health, Medicine, Nursing Essay Research PaperDescription: Registered nurses face ethical dilemmas every day as they provide care to patients. Indeed, what may be an ethical dilemma for one registered nurse may not be an ethical dilemma for another registered nurse. This is primarily because as individuals, nurses have different backgrounds, values,...1 page/≈275 words | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |