1 page/≈275 words
Anti-bias curriculum (Essay Sample)
TEXT Required: Derman-Sparks, Anti-Bias Curriculum: Tools for Empowering Children You need to comment on 5 differences TECHNIC points from the book that you think it is very important for you to use it in the future and WHY? And also write the Page# of the book down for each points. PLEASE DO NOT SUMMARIZE YOUR READING, but rather give me your reactions & comment to it. source..
In order to empower children against anti bias the following techniques are essential. Nurture every child’s self awareness and identity and confidence. The child way of up bring is very essential in the construction of the child’s knowledge and therefore activities in the family level that involve all genders and races will play a big role to the anti bias in the mind set of a child.
Make sure each child learn how to interact with other children from diverse background. There should be programs to make each child understand the diversity among them and show them the similarity of the diverse groups among them. The teacher should therefore stop using any stereotypical activities or materials.
Get the Whole Paper!
Not exactly what you need?
Do you need a custom essay? Order right now:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Imperialism Essays
- Childhood obesity Essays
- Nursing career Essays
- Physician assisted suicide Essays
- Ethnography Essays
- Dance Essays
- Depression Essays
- Conflict Essays
- Scientific Essays
- Human rights Essays
- Career Essays
- A rose for emily Essays
- Personal experiences Essays
- Things fall apart Essays
- Abraham lincoln Essays
- Heart of darkness Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to child abuse:
- A change in the way you deal with other peopleDescription: A change in the way you deal with other people Essay...2 pages/≈550 words | 1 Source | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- What is a good parent?Description: What is a good parent? Essay...2 pages/≈550 words | 2 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Jeffrey Dahmer The Serial KillerDescription: Jeffrey Dahmer The Serial Killer Research Paper...4 pages/≈1100 words | 3 Sources | MLA | Law | Research Paper |