Module 2 Discussion.Social media marketing. Business & Marketing Essay (Essay Sample)
* Define social media marketing and bring examples of 5 brands benefiting from successful such strategies
* What are the four P's of marketing. Give examples
Your initial post should be at least 200 words per question, formatted and cited in proper APA style with support from at least 2 academic sources. Your initial post is worth 8 points.
You should respond to at least two of your peers by extending, refuting/correcting, or adding additional nuance to their posts. Your reply posts are worth 2 points (1 point per response.)
All replies must be constructive and use literature where possible.
Please post your initial response by 23:59 Thursday, and comment on the posts of two classmates by 23:59 Sunday.
Social media marketing
Currently, social media is rapidly becoming one of the most essential features of digital marketing, which helps companies reach millions of customers across the world. In reality, businesses that are not using these valuable sources are missing a great opportunity in communicating their product portfolio and mission to potential customers. According to Almohaimmeed (2019), social media marketing involves all activities used by business to create awareness of its products or services. Today, many people are members in social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, Pinterest, and Reddit, to name a few – thus making them effective for marketing. For example, Facebook has over 2.7 billion users, Instagram 1 billion users, Pinterest 332 million, and twitter 68 million (Statista, 2020).
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Heart of darkness Essays
- Suicide Essays
- Fast food Essays
- Short story Essays
- French revolution Essays
- High school Essays
- Standardized testing Essays
- Marijuana Essays
- Brave new world Essays
- Respect Essays
- Stem cell Essays
- Values Essays
- Gun violence Essays
- Divorce Essays
- Romeo and juliet Essays
- Time management Essays
- Company & Marketing Strategy. Business & Marketing EssayDescription: In the United States, coffee is one of the most treasured drinks of all time. For instance, Americans consume more than 400 million cups of coffee daily, making the United States the prominent consumer of coffee in the world (Statista, 2020). ...2 pages/≈550 words | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- Action Research Project. Business & Marketing Essay.Description: Organizational development organizes and rearranges an organization’s operation due to some factors. It may be rebranding, a new application of strategies, tight competition, or problems that endanger the company’s stability in the industry. ...9 pages/≈2475 words | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- Reading Report: Solferino Crossroads. Business & Marketing EssayDescription: Organizations have key obligations to establish, develop, and sustain innovative business operations to operate sustainably and attain the set objectives. Solferino Crossroads by David Kee is a description of the author’s narrative towards becoming an entrepreneur....3 pages/≈825 words | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |