The strategies used by the department in marketing and branding (Essay Sample)
• All assignments are due on Friday by 12 pm.
• Assignments need to be in Times New Roman Font, Size 12, Double Space
• Assignments need to show academic honesty by having proper in-text citations and where specified a Work Cited list.
• Assignments are marked either individually or as pair/ group work. When marked as pair/ group every members' individual work needs to be clearly specified.
• There are THREE assignments where students will work in pairs or groups. For each assignment students need to group with new students.
Rough Draft: Due 11/01, Assignment Length: 4-5 pages, Grade: 10%
Final Draft: Due 11/22, Assignment Length: 7-10 pages, Grade 15%
Group Presentation: Grade 10%
Assignment: In groups of 4-5 students you will draft a Formal Proposal. Your Proposal should be a Marketing Strategy focusing on ONE of the following areas:
1. Proposal to draw more international students to your department
2. Proposal re-evaluating the strategies used by your department in marketing and branding
3. Your group has the choice of proposing your own Formal Proposal idea of a Marketing Strategy. Instructor approval is required by 14th October.
• Effective organization of material and proposal components
• Demonstrating credibility
• Persuasive research and viable recommendations based on research
• Persuasive use of visuals
• Showcasing proper formatting
• Demonstrating academic honesty through proper documentation of sources
• Demonstrating professionalism in working collaboratively
can you just write down the idea about the project and show some outline about it.
Re-evaluating the strategies used by the department in marketing and branding
Marketing plans serve as blueprints for any department. The department needs to discover some of the things that can make a strong brand strategy. Sometimes creating a branding and marketing strategy is a bit challenging. A long-term marketing strategy should build a sustainable competitive advantage. All the marketing goals should be put in place, conduct extensive market research and focus on the nest products that can achieve maximum profit and grow the business (Kim, & Mauborgne, 2015). The marketing strategy of the business is the foundation of future marketing plans. Thus a comprehensive marketing and branding strategy of the department should have the following;
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to modest proposal:
- Research Paper Proposal Assignment: Technology and College StudentsDescription: Research Paper Proposal Assignment Literature & Language Essay. What is the topic you are focusing on? • So far, what have you read about your topic and from where? What do you know? Here, you are explaining to me your understanding of a conversation surrounding your topic....2 pages/≈550 words | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Family Relationship Issues in a Group (behavior change) Mental IllnessDescription: Identify the age range *(18 and up) of the people in the group. Consider the group dynamics in terms of emotional maturity as well as chronological age. Play the role as if you were the leader. Identify the concerns you might have and the issues you may face leading the group....1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | APA | Psychology | Research Proposal |
- Approval Proposal: The KoopDescription: I kindly seek your approval on a proposal to research and develop an effective framework for reducing the delivery time for food ordered by clients from The Koop restaurant....2 pages/≈550 words | 3 Sources | MLA | Business & Marketing | Essay |