Bus530 Mod 1 Slp Business Supply And Demand (Essay Sample)
Answer the assignment questions directly.
Stay focused on the precise assignment questions. Do not go off on tangents or devote a lot of space to summarizing general background materials.
Make sure to use reliable and credible sources as your references. Articles published in established newspapers or business journals/magazines are preferred. If you find articles on the Internet, make sure they are from a credible source.
Reference your sources of information with both a bibliography and in-text citations. See the Student Guide to Writing a High-Quality Academic Paper, including pages 11- 14 on in-text citations. Another resource is the “Writing Style Guide,” which is found under “My Resources” in the TLC Portal.
BUS530 MOD 1 SLP business SUPPLY AND DEMAND
Part A: Conceptual questions
1. What business do you want to start, and why? Explain your personal connection to this type of business and discuss sources of information about this business that you plan to use for your SLP.
I would want to start a fast foods restaurant business, and while there are a variety of fast food brands, the business segment is still growing in the US. The more alternatives there are to consumers, the more likely that there will be improved competitiveness and the businesses differentiate themselves to remain competitive while maintaining strict standards of hygiene and quality. There are variety of options of food and beverages that customers can choose in the fast food restaurants and since there are low priced meals, the establishments are among the most popular food outlets. Individuals and families visit fast food restaurants and the business would offer hamburgers, sandwiches, hot dog type and beverages in the restaurant, which are some of the most common.
I have a connection with the fast food restaurants as I eat there and sometimes order delivery of fast foods. There is convenience, low price and variety of foods to choose from in these restaurants and despite being low price, there are also high quality foods. Some of my friends also worked in fast food joints after high school, and those who sought temporary jobs preferred the entry job levels. Even when there are changes in the consumption habits, fast foods remain popular and there can be creation of new fast food dishes. The QSR magazine provides information on the quick service fast causal restaurants including trends in the fast food industry (Reesman, 2019).
2. What prices are these businesses in your chosen industry charging? Try to get at least ten examples of businesses and the prices they are charging, and create a table that lists the prices and any other relevant information, such as whether the product they sell is high-end quality or lower-end quality.
Chicken McNuggets – Meal (10 pc)
Chipotle Chicken Melt with Guacamole
10 Pc. Chicken Nuggets – Combo
Chicken Nuggets – Meal (10pc)
Jack in the Box
Chicken Nuggets (10pc)
XXL Grilled Stuft Burrito (Chicken)
Chick-fil-A Nuggets (12 pc)
Chicken Tenders (Tenders & Popcorn Nugg
- Products' LifecycleDescription: Business and Marketing Essay: Products’ Lifecycle...4 pages/≈1100 words | 4 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- International Business EssayDescription: International Business: Market Intelligence. Environmental (Social and Cultural) Analysis - Business and Marketing Essay...3 pages/≈825 words | 4 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- Written Assignment 4: Boundaryless Strategy PaperDescription: Based upon the readings, you have reviewed strategies and identified the organizational structures needed for success in expanding globally. ...3 pages/≈825 words | 4 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |